Specializations info exchange

This will just be a discussion board about specializations. If anyone has questions and answers for those questions please let them be known upon here.

Now my question is about the Pioneer specialization

Once your level 50, you can pick this special to level up quickly, but ur at max level…right?

So someone please inform me and would like to know about other specializations and what you think about it

Do you believe these will interupt the game and change it for good or worse or maybe both…Discuss

Thank you Community
~me best noob

Once you hit level 50 you have 10 more levels of specialization to go through before you actually get the specialization. Once you go through those and get that you can pick a different specialization to rank up and get to and having the Pioneer will help you get them faster.

In short:

Ranks 0-50

Chose a specialization you want

Rank up 10 more times and then you’ll get it

Pick a new specialization you want and go through 10 more ranks etc.

However once you pick one you want to rank up to can NOT change it to get a different one at the end of the 10 levels until you’re done with the one you have started already.

> Once you hit level 50 you have 10 more levels of specialization to go through before you actually get the specialization. Once you go through those and get that you can pick a different specialization to rank up and get to and having the Pioneer will help you get them faster.
>
> In short:
>
>
> Ranks 0-50
>
> Chose a specialization you want
>
> Rank up 10 more times and then you’ll get it
>
> Pick a new specialization you want and go through 10 more ranks etc.
>
> However once you pick one you want to rank up to can NOT change it to get a different one at the end of the 10 levels until you’re done with the one you have started already.

So if i did finish pioneer up after its 10, and choose another special, that will level those up quicker right?

sorry for my typing im no good heh but thank you for the info it was botherin me

> > Once you hit level 50 you have 10 more levels of specialization to go through before you actually get the specialization. Once you go through those and get that you can pick a different specialization to rank up and get to and having the Pioneer will help you get them faster.
> >
> > In short:
> >
> >
> > Ranks 0-50
> >
> > Chose a specialization you want
> >
> > Rank up 10 more times and then you’ll get it
> >
> > Pick a new specialization you want and go through 10 more ranks etc.
> >
> > However once you pick one you want to rank up to can NOT change it to get a different one at the end of the 10 levels until you’re done with the one you have started already.
>
> So if i did finish pioneer up after its 10, and choose another special, that will level those up quicker right?
>
> sorry for my typing im no good heh but thank you for the info it was botherin me

If you use loadouts with the Fast Track armor mod, yes.

> > Once you hit level 50 you have 10 more levels of specialization to go through before you actually get the specialization. Once you go through those and get that you can pick a different specialization to rank up and get to and having the Pioneer will help you get them faster.
> >
> > In short:
> >
> >
> > Ranks 0-50
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > However once you pick one you want to rank up to can NOT change it to get a different one at the end of the 10 levels until you’re done with the one you have started already.
>
> So if i did finish pioneer up after its 10, and choose another special, that will level those up quicker right?
>
> sorry for my typing im no good heh but thank you for the info it was botherin me

I believe thats how the system works, but then again I may be horribly wrong.

> >
> > In short:
> >
> >
> > Ranks 0-50
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>

If you have the Fast Track Tactical Package gained by reaching level 10 with Pioneer, then yes. This should be your first Specialization to max out if you want to get through levels faster in the other ones.

Just remember, you can’t abuse the exp system by equipping it at the last second during the match. EXP is boosted only while you wear the Fast Track mod. If switch to a different loadout without Fast Track, you will not get boosted exp.

To maximize the effectiveness of Fast Track, leave it on the entire match.

> > > Once you hit level 50 you have 10 more levels of specialization to go through before you actually get the specialization. Once you go through those and get that you can pick a different specialization to rank up and get to and having the Pioneer will help you get them faster.
> > >
> > > In short:
> > >
> > >
> > > Ranks 0-50
> > >
> > > Chose a specialization you want
> > >
> > > Rank up 10 more times and then you’ll get it
> > >
> > > Pick a new specialization you want and go through 10 more ranks etc.
> > >
> > > However once you pick one you want to rank up to can NOT change it to get a different one at the end of the 10 levels until you’re done with the one you have started already.
> >
> > So if i did finish pioneer up after its 10, and choose another special, that will level those up quicker right?
> >
> > sorry for my typing im no good heh but thank you for the info it was botherin me
>
> If you have the Fast Track Tactical Package gained by reaching level 10 with Pioneer, then yes. This should be your first Specialization to max out if you want to get through levels faster in the other ones.
>
> Just remember, you can’t abuse the exp system by equipping it at the last second during the match. EXP is boosted only while you wear the Fast Track mod. If switch to a different loadout without Fast Track, you will not get boosted exp.
>
>
> To maximize the effectiveness of Fast Track, leave it on the entire match.

So lets say for example during a match I use Fast Track for the first half of the match and get 100 XP in that first half and then halfway through the match I switch to a loadout without Fast Track and use that for the remainder of the match and get 100 XP in the second half of the match too.

So I would get 300 XP at the end of the match correct? 100 from the first half which was doubled to 200 because of F.T. and then another 100 from the second half because I took it off.

Is that right?

> > > > Once you hit level 50 you have 10 more levels of specialization to go through before you actually get the specialization. Once you go through those and get that you can pick a different specialization to rank up and get to and having the Pioneer will help you get them faster.
> > > >
> > > > In short:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Ranks 0-50
> > > >
> > > > Chose a specialization you want
> > > >
> > > > Rank up 10 more times and then you’ll get it
> > > >
> > > > Pick a new specialization you want and go through 10 more ranks etc.
> > > >
> > > > However once you pick one you want to rank up to can NOT change it to get a different one at the end of the 10 levels until you’re done with the one you have started already.
> > >
> > > So if i did finish pioneer up after its 10, and choose another special, that will level those up quicker right?
> > >
> > > sorry for my typing im no good heh but thank you for the info it was botherin me
> >
> > If you have the Fast Track Tactical Package gained by reaching level 10 with Pioneer, then yes. This should be your first Specialization to max out if you want to get through levels faster in the other ones.
> >
> > Just remember, you can’t abuse the exp system by equipping it at the last second during the match. EXP is boosted only while you wear the Fast Track mod. If switch to a different loadout without Fast Track, you will not get boosted exp.
> >
> >
> > To maximize the effectiveness of Fast Track, leave it on the entire match.
>
> So lets say for example during a match I use Fast Track for the first half of the match and get 100 XP in that first half and then halfway through the match I switch to a loadout without Fast Track and use that for the remainder of the match and get 100 XP in the second half of the match too.
>
> So I would get 300 XP at the end of the match correct? 100 from the first half which was doubled to 200 because of F.T. and then another 100 from the second half because I took it off.
>
> Is that right?

Pretty much though you won’t see the doubled exp only until the after the match is over. Once this occurs, the game will automatically double whatever your exp was that was gained while Fast Track was on your Spartan.

Any exp gained without it will be at it’s regular, unaltered values. In the case of your example, 100 exp.

To maximize the effectiveness of Fast Track, leave it on the entire match.
[/quote]
So lets say for example during a match I use Fast Track for the first half of the match and get 100 XP in that first half and then halfway through the match I switch to a loadout without Fast Track and use that for the remainder of the match and get 100 XP in the second half of the match too.

So I would get 300 XP at the end of the match correct? 100 from the first half which was doubled to 200 because of F.T. and then another 100 from the second half because I took it off.

Is that right?
[/quote]
Pretty much though you won’t see the doubled exp only until the after the match is over. Once this occurs, the game will automatically double whatever your exp was that was gained while Fast Track was on your Spartan.

Any exp gained without it will be at it’s regular, unaltered values. In the case of your example, 100 exp.

[/quote]
Lol man it boggles up my mind xD but thx that clears alot for me any of u peeps got Qs of ur own ^~^

I have but one question somewhat unrelated to the topic. Why isn’t Halo 4 in my game collection? :frowning:

> I have but one question somewhat unrelated to the topic. Why isn’t Halo 4 in my game collection? :frowning:

Because you don’t have a time machine.

> I have but one question somewhat unrelated to the topic. Why isn’t Halo 4 in my game collection? :frowning:

Cus heaven is delivering specially for you lol man all im doing to wait for halo 4 is going to gum and beach xD and work trying to kill time

The max level becomes 130 counting all 8 specializations, so you can have fast track for as much as 70 levels. Personally I’m going to use Wetworks the most as silent footsteps and faster assassinations sounds super fun and right up my alley.

I’m really interested to see the Stalker mod since it hasn’t been an available option in gameplay yet.

> Personally I’m going to use Wetworks the most as silent footsteps and faster assassinations sounds super fun and right up my alley.

That’s exactly what I’m doing. Plus I’m not a fan of fast rank ups…