Specializations gone?

Hi there.
Just completed the pioneer specialization and am sitting at 60. Before I finished the specialization, all 8 showed on my list but now that I have finished it the list is back to showing spartan, wetworks, operator, and pioneer. Did I misunderstand or miss something? Where did the rest of my options go?

This happened to me, (I’m not 50 yet, but the specs went away). I just re-downloaded them again and they were back.

Well that did the trick. Thanks for the tip :smiley:

It’s happened to me before also. All I had to do is restart the game.

I have also lost my specs and try to redownload them several times and it not once has work. I still only have wetwork and operator. I did get the code and recieved the email. I dont know what else to do or try

The Same happened to me and redownloading them doesnt work

Redownloading doesn’t work for me either, the only temporary fix is to unplug the 360 from internet when you’ve max’d the current spec, and choose another one.

Considering the fact that all spec show up when not connected to LIVE.

I have lost my specializations too. Ive had the Limited Edition of Halo 4 since launch, never had a problem. They have all disappeared now, recent patch maybe?.

> I have lost my specializations too. Ive had the Limited Edition of Halo 4 since launch, never had a problem. They have all disappeared now, recent patch maybe?.

Yeah, mine disappeared after the recent patch. Some players got theirs back by redownloading or resetting. I’ve done both, and it’s still missing.

> I’ve done both, and it’s still missing.

Same for me.

> > I’ve done both, and it’s still missing.
>
> Same for me.

The temporary disconnecting of LIVE seems to work. I just hope they fix it soon, I don’t feel like doing that for every spec I choose.