Specializations for Europe, Halo fans unite!

Halo fans it is time to unite! We all agree that it sucks that some players can’t go beyond rank 70. There have been a lot of issues where opinions are divided, but it’s very clear that this is unfair and that 343 should do something about it!

If you agree (even if you have a code yourself) please take a minute to support our cause at Gamersuggestions. It is the best way to show that the Halo community is behind this and maybe they will also look at the other suggestions!

I think the list of the countries it was offered to, shows where their interests lie and they won’t listen to criticism

We dont know why Europe wasnt in the list. Just wait for a week something will come up. Ur unity will not do -Yoink- as 343i will ignore it… no matter what you say or do.

If anybody in the UK is still having trouble finding a code, look @ a local GAME store and ask if they still have extra Specialization Priority hard copies. They were handing them out by the dozens…but someone from upper management could have caught on by now.
and 343 won’t do anything if you go get a code. they made it hard enough to get one as is for people who rightfully earned them on the 20th.
40% of gamers have already received their “Microsoft Gift” email, and in most cases it was delivered to an alternate address linked to the original account.
out of those 40%, im guessing about 75% either

  1. redeemed the code on the alternate email and now have to wait estimated 6weeks for Xbox Support to send them another.
  2. missed the code all together

there are even some cases where some people who already purchased LE Halo 4 are also receiving bonus emails for playing before the 20th; and because it wasn’t made completely clear to them that they already have it, they enter a SECOND specialization priority alpha code which does nothing, and renders it useless.

Good luck to anyone & everyone getting through this SPEC CODE DISASTER

Remember that these specialization emails are solely for early access. 343i stated that they will periodically release new specializations to everyone one at a time if the gaming community pushes the bar far enough. At this rate, I don’t see why they’d hold out much longer.

All is not lost Europe…

If you need any further information on this subject please check out my other thread entitled “Specialization Priority Alpha Troubleshoot”. I will try to answer as many questions as possible.

-AceWolf86

I understand that it’s a matter of time and if it was any other form of content it wouldn’t be such a big deal. At the moment there is no form of progression for a lot people in multiplayer. The fact that they havn’t stated why Europe is left out in the cold bothers me the most.

If we just get enough fans behind this 343 will have to do something about it. I think Gamersuggestions is perfect for that.

Hope they react to this! Something needs to be done, not fair how Europe have to be capped whilst others who have played the same as us can continue!

> Hope they react to this! Something needs to be done, not fair how Europe have to be capped whilst others who have played the same as us can continue!

If enough gamers get behind this they won’t have a choice. Bioware even changed the ending of Mass Effect 3 because 60K gamers signed a petition. That was a bit more radical, so I think this is not too much to ask from 343.

+1

We already have a lot of votes, but we need more if we want to get 343’s attention!

I completely agree with you, as an EU resident I’m very upset because 343i making this -Yoink- with Specs, instead of releasing them for everybody for free. Comrades, this is the time to unite and let our voices be heard!

To me it seems like this game was released soooooooooo -Yoink- it should be illegal!

i got an email in australia… i thought it was US only

For whatever lame excuse 343i have given us and that ranges from different regions, diffrent marketing set ups, pre order only ect… we will not get specialization code unlocks in Europe for a while one thing is sure their is NO RESTRICTIONS when it comes to us purchasing the new map packs DLC…how strange !!! so i suggest that NOBODY download and give then 800ms points for thease maps in europe and if your not at SR70 yet you may be soon (im at SR65) it is the best way to protest because as any in buisness they will forcast sales and if Europe has very little sales someone will want to know why and someone will have to explain !!!.. or download them and show them its ok to ignore us as well still give you our cash regardless…this is our chance to stand together and not be dismissed as the place that doesnt matter !!!
NO CODES…NO MAP DOWNLOADS, take away what 343 loves the most…cash !
or do you believe there is no way they can release codes to us because we are across the pond !!!

Maybe 343 dose not care about us the the UK…they took our money and gave us highway robbery!!!

> For whatever lame excuse 343i have given us and that ranges from different regions, diffrent marketing set ups, pre order only ect… we will not get specialization code unlocks in Europe for a while one thing is sure their is NO RESTRICTIONS when it comes to us purchasing the new map packs DLC…how strange !!! so i suggest that NOBODY download and give then 800ms points for thease maps in europe and if your not at SR70 yet you may be soon (im at SR65) it is the best way to protest because as any in buisness they will forcast sales and if Europe has very little sales someone will want to know why and someone will have to explain !!!.. or download them and show them its ok to ignore us as well still give you our cash regardless…this is our chance to stand together and not be dismissed as the place that doesnt matter !!!
> NO CODES…NO MAP DOWNLOADS, take away what 343 loves the most…cash !
> or do you believe there is no way they can release codes to us because we are across the pond !!!

This maybe the best idea to get our point across! A boycot on the December DLC untill 343 solves, or at least clarifies this. Hit them where it hurts!

Keep it civil and post in one thread and vote.

Thread.

More opinions and voices heard. The more the merrier.

knowing that I could still get the six specializations didn’t make me to bothered that I didn’t get the LE, but nowi can’t coz I’m in europe even though I got the game on its release date is just not fair

> knowing that I could still get the six specializations didn’t make me to bothered that I didn’t get the LE, but nowi can’t coz I’m in europe even though I got the game on its release date is just not fair

Yeah I also considered buying the LE for the codes, but I was under the impression that I would get them too if I’d play before the 20th.

I live in the U.S., but I am showing my support for this cause. Being stuck at lvl 70 is crazy–everyone should have the ability to level-up and have access to all the specializations.