specializations code

does anyone know when the email with the code for the other specializations come out?

On or before December 1st.

damn…

I thought the email said before Nov 30th?

> I thought the email said before Nov 30th?

That’s what the Examiner said, but BS Angel said on or before December 1st.

When I think of BS Angel I keep imagining he is lying to us… as in Bull Sh** Angel heh.

Nothing against the guy… It’s just a mental link when I read the initials BS.

So, it’s December 1st eh? A lot of peeps are going to rage over that date (not me though). I’m just thankful that 343i are going to give us this free gift.

So THANK YOU 343i. Ignore all the ragers but please listen to the constructive criticisms.

> When I think of BS Angel I keep imagining he is lying to us… as in Bull Sh** Angel heh.
>
> Nothing against the guy… It’s just a mental link when I read the initials BS.
>
> So, it’s December 1st eh? A lot of peeps are going to rage over that date (not me though). I’m just thankful that 343i are going to give us this free gift.
>
> So THANK YOU 343i. Ignore all the ragers but please listen to the constructive criticisms.

SHE* is a Woman.

Personally, the specializations should’ve been unlocked straight away.

That, and the video on XBL clearly stated the email being sent by November 30th if you play by November 20th 11:59 PST or EST, can’t make out that last part in the fine print.

Willing to bet it’s PST, seeing as how EVERYTHING released by anyone on the west coast according to the PST hours.