Specializations are Gone - LE Owner

I have recently come to realise that my specializations are currently AWOL. I don’t know why or how, but here are my circumstances to rule out some solutions I have already tried.

I am a Limited Edition holder, and I have indeed submitted my Infinity Kit code to the XBL Marketplace.
I have also submitted a Specialization Priority code to the XBL Marketplace.

Re-downloading the codes did not work.
Restarting the console did not work.
Clearing the console cache did not work.
Deleting then re-downloading the profile did not work.
Removing then replacing the hard drive did not work.

This has also re-occurred post-update (I briefly had the specs back late yesterday afternoon).
Yet to try deleting the save data for Halo 4 and re-download everything.

Are there any solutions I have missed? I’m working my way through Operator spec now, and don’t much fancy slogging through Wetwork where other specializations would be more useful to my play style.

Many regards,
Concerned Community Member.

I got a message today for a specialization code even though I am a le holder and already have mine. Check your messages.

I am guessing that they sent me a regular version code. Some poor soul waiting for their specialiation code and they send it to a le holder.

That’s the thing, I already submitted mine. I can’t submit the spare I had because “You already own this content.”
Before anyone asks for that, I gave it to a friend who got the game late.

I’m at a loss, I’m hoping someone from 343 sees this, or I can message someone who knows how to fix this so I can progress after SR70.

They came back for a few hours and are again missing after the update. Is anyone else getting this issue?
I’m talking about LE owners who are now missing the specializations here. I’m worried about what will happen if I choose a spec that is going to be on the next MIA list… will it freeze my levels until they are fixed or what?

> They came back for a few hours and are again missing after the update. Is anyone else getting this issue?
> I’m talking about LE owners who are now missing the specializations here. I’m worried about what will happen if I choose a spec that is going to be on the next MIA list… will it freeze my levels until they are fixed or what?

I have the same problem as you. Tried everything but it still wouldn’t appear. I think if your hard drive doesn’t have the other 6 specializations, you can only use wetwork or operator till the problem is fixed. I believe you can log in to another console with the 6 specs and level up there but when you log in back to your console and play, only wetwork and operator specializations are there.

I don’t even have another console to use. I’m hoping that by some miracle they come back, I’m not going to hold my breath.

Call me entitled, I don’t mind, because I am.
I actually bought the LE for those specializations, and to be on the brink of unlocking what I need to in order to improve my gameplay, and not being able to all of a sudden is a huge kick the the gonads.

I think there is a lot of people out there getting kicked. Miracle or not, I feel disappointed :frowning:

This is really poor form on 343i behalf. LE owners are being screwed and I don’t even think specs should have been a code anyway.

This is like a support group now haha. Seriously I feel ripped off. I did not even get a working code and you guys had it basically robbed from you. This is what the holidays are all about.

Well I’ve tweeted @HaloWaypoint about this issue, linking to this thread so that they can see what I’ve tried.
Anyone with information or ideas on how to possibly fix this, please share.

I’m not about to go and buy a new Xbox so that I can progress after SR70, unless some form of reimbursement were on offer.
I would honestly much rather my Specs come back and stay put. Setting up an Xbox in Australian heat is a real chore.

> I did not even get a working code and you guys had it basically robbed from you. This is what the holidays are all about.

Damn that made me laugh haha. I do hope they’ll fix it soon…I’ll just play on my brother’s console for the time being! Good luck to the both of you! May 343i fix the problem asap…

Well same in the.english winter buddy! Seriously though I really don’t get how specs just vanish for some people I have a basic understanding of data logging and it’s kind of insane that this is happening let alone the false codes.

I guess we all have something in common here…

I get nothing for per-ordering, and finally get a code from XBOX and apparently its already redeemed.

Why cant the specializations just be unlocked for all this is stupid having them all locked. 343 should just make more specializations as people have already maxed the 130…

My worry is that once you reach the end of the final specialization, you wouldn’t be able to level up any farther. Granted there’s no point in it, as there’s nothing more to possibly unlock, but it still feels good to gather XP after a match and see how well the game thinks you’ve played.

If there is a level cap, I am greatly disappointed that my time playing Halo 4 may well be cut drastically short until my other specs return.

The spec system does not make sense anyway really since once you hit peak you have to wait for 343 to add what? Maybe ten more levels? It does not make sense let alone people who bought LE and are also invalid stuck with codes, the fact that late arrivals are and will be punished for not buying day one. And the gradual unlocks which mean that everyone else won’t have any chioce but to wait for on disc content to be slowly given to them.

Calm down, all of your remaining Specializations re-appear once you max out your current Specialization. They changed it so that only the ones you’ve completed and the one you’re currently playing through are showing and after you finish that one you are able to see all of them again and choose your next one. I didn’t see mine either earlier today but once I finished my current Specialization they came back.

I hope you’re right. I’ll power through the last couple of levels and see.

LCPl that does not fix us with the broken ripped off LE content. I have crippling OCD and i won’t level to 50 unless I can choose otherwise I actually panic. Halo is my escape route though the holidays and this crap is ruining it for me. I hope this works for you pixel

Suck, why are my specializations missing? has anyone any answers to why?
this is going to far…
If you complete any specialization it stops you

I’m a college student and I only have time to play during breaks. I had planned to get 130 during winter break, but because of this -Yoink- it looks like I might have to wait until this summer. 343 -Yoinking!- sucks and my holiday plans have been ruined!