Specialization Unlocks?

Are they unlocked via the progression rank system or the skill rank system?

Be it the latter, I don’t see the problem with this addition at all. Assuming you’re a level “60” with a spec unlocked, you’d be facing other 60s with a spec unlocked as well. No unfair advantages (albeit a little rock-paper-scissors).

However, if it’s unlocked via the progression system, there may be a problem. Assuming the system pairs players based on their skill rank, it’s obvious each player in the lobby’s progression rank will be quite different. This means some players may be using specializations against players who don’t have them yet. No good.

What do you guys think?

You unlock them through a progression rank system. Get through all 50 levels, and you can re-enlist in one of the specializations for the next 10 levels. Once those 10 levels are done, pick another specialization and go through the next 10 levels. All in all, there are 130 levels that we know of in the game. We still don’t have any info on the skill based ranking system.

> You unlock them through a progression rank system. Get through all 50 levels, and you can re-enlist in one of the specializations for the next 10 levels. Once those 10 levels are done, pick another specialization and go through the next 10 levels. All in all, there are 130 levels that we know of in the game. We still don’t have any info on the skill based ranking system.

So basically a level 130 could go against a level 40 if they’re on the same skill level, yet the 130 gets more options/advantages.

That sounds SO COOL! >_>

Wait, hold the phone. These specs give you armor mods that go under tactical/support, right?
That means… okay, never mind. I’m dumb. This all sounds okay.

I wonder what you get at lvl 130…