Specialization issue? ~solved~

So, I wasn’t sure where to post this, but I just got the game a month ago, and leveled up to 50, and was given the choices of Wetwork and Operator for my specializations, but today I hit level 60 and was left with just Operator.
My friend said I should have been e-mailed a code that unlocks the rest to choose from, but i never got one.
Is there a way to fix that, because I would very much like to use more than just those two…

TL;DR
Missing my email code that unlocks more Specializations. Fixable?

Thanks for reading, any help would be greatly appreciated.

You had to have played before Nov. 20th in order to be eligible for the code. Two of the specializations (Pioneer and Pathfinder) are being released on the 21st of this month for everyone that didn’t receive an email followed by two more specializations for each week after that.

I see, that seems a little unfair to late players, especially considering the holidays and such… But oh well. Thanks for the reply. :slight_smile:

yeh thats the new trend of games lately make game and then add micro purchases for everything. most funny thing is entire europe halo community that did not pre order got screwed anyways

while taiwan got the same codes for playing before nov20th

either taiwan is has a bigger halo community then europe (doubt it) or its a way to get more payment from the fans (fans like me who are gonna drop this next trilogy if this keeps up)

> Week of 1/21
> Spartan Ops Episode 6: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
> “Forge Test” playlist (name not final): A rotational hopper featuring small Forge maps such as Relay. Help us test these maps by providing feedback and reporting bugs that will assist us in getting them ready for Matchmaking!
> Specializations: Pioneer and Pathfinder Specializations unlocked for all players.
>
> Week of 1/28
> Spartan Ops Episode 7: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
> Grifball playlist: A rotational hopper featuring everybody’s favorite virtual sport. Catch the disease!
> Specializations: Engineer and Stalker Specializations unlocked for all players.
>
> Week of 2/4
> Spartan Ops Episode 8: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
> Team Doubles playlist: A rotational hopper for those of you that like action of the 2 vs 2 variety.
> Specializations: Rogue and Tracker Specializations unlocked for all players.

from the Halo Bulletin http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/01/09/The-Halo-Bulletin-1913.aspx

you will get the specs on these dates

soon comrades

> I see, that seems a little unfair to late players, especially considering the holidays and such… But oh well. Thanks for the reply. :slight_smile:

That’s the entire point, it’s to reward loyal fans who are early adopters. Specializations will open up for the rest of the player base soon, I believe the first two are opening for you guys this month.

Not to be rude but within the next three weeks, the other 6 specializations will be released to everyone. You have waited this long, a bit longer isnt going to kill you. Soon spartans, soon.

wel thats a relief guess i was so busy with my studies that i havent noticed how much time has passed … owell guess i can dust of my halo 4 soon being stuck at 70 sucks well seeya on the battlefield then