SPECIALIZATION EMAILS AFTER 2 WEEKS

BEEN WAITING 2 WEEKS AND STILL NOTHING IM LITERALY SICK ABOUT THEM COMING OUT WITH THE BULLETIN ON TOP OF WAITING 2 WEEKS IVE WAITED TO HEAR A WORD FROM 343I ABOUT THESE EMAILS BEING SENT OUT TO EVERY PERON TODAY I MEAN SUCH BAD COMMUNICATION SKILLS FROM THEM ON TOP OF IT THEY JUST RELEASED BRAND NEW STUFF ON THE SITE AND AFTER IVE BEEN CAPPED FOR 2 WEEKS NOT A WORD ABOUT THESE EMAILS THIS TOTALLY DESTROYED ME AND MOST LIKELY HALF OF THE HALO COMMUNITY PLAYERS ITS SAD HOW THE LAST BIT OF INFORMATION RELEASED MONTHS AGO WAS NOT RELIABLE AND NOW ITS THE 30TH I MEAN IS THIS JUST GETTING STARTED WITH 343I AND IF SO NOT A GOOD START TO THE HALO FRANCHISE VERY DISAPPOINTED ON HOW SO MANY POST HAVE BEEN PUT ON THERE SITE AND NOT A RESPONSE ON HERE BUT NO LESS THEY SEND OUT TWEETS BECAUSE THEY CANT EVEN ACCESS THERE OWN WEBSITE TO DO IT SUCH A SAD DAY FOR THE 343I WORKERS AND THE HALO 4 COMMUNITY

> BEEN WAITING 2 WEEKS AND STILL NOTHING IM LITERALY SICK ABOUT THEM COMING OUT WITH THE BULLETIN ON TOP OF WAITING 2 WEEKS IVE WAITED TO HEAR A WORD FROM 343I ABOUT THESE EMAILS BEING SENT OUT TO EVERY PERON TODAY I MEAN SUCH BAD COMMUNICATION SKILLS FROM THEM ON TOP OF IT THEY JUST RELEASED BRAND NEW STUFF ON THE SITE AND AFTER IVE BEEN CAPPED FOR 2 WEEKS NOT A WORD ABOUT THESE EMAILS THIS TOTALLY DESTROYED ME AND MOST LIKELY HALF OF THE HALO COMMUNITY PLAYERS ITS SAD HOW THE LAST BIT OF INFORMATION RELEASED MONTHS AGO WAS NOT RELIABLE AND NOW ITS THE 30TH I MEAN IS THIS JUST GETTING STARTED WITH 343I AND IF SO NOT A GOOD START TO THE HALO FRANCHISE VERY DISAPPOINTED ON HOW SO MANY POST HAVE BEEN PUT ON THERE SITE AND NOT A RESPONSE ON HERE BUT NO LESS THEY SEND OUT TWEETS BECAUSE THEY CANT EVEN ACCESS THERE OWN WEBSITE TO DO IT SUCH A SAD DAY FOR THE 343I WORKERS AND THE HALO 4 COMMUNITY

Man. Check you out with your one sentence, bad spelling/grammar, rant. :slight_smile:

Caps…my eyes…

Nothing to see here people move along.

LOUD NOISES!

> Nothing to see here people move along.

Nothing but dust and echoes!!!

hes one serious child

Report and forget.

CAPSLOCK is cruise control for cool.
>>>>>Even with cruise control you still have to steer. Lol.