Specialization, Display & HWp Display.

3 things

1 is that its Nov. 20th and I still dont see the other Specializations. Still stuck as an SR70 Operator.

Secondly, I don’t see why we are not allowed to pick which specialization appears on our ID Tags. I don’t like how it shows the last Specialization we completed. 343 should let us choose which one we want displayed.

Last but not the list. My Spartan Display for Halo Waypoint is a Red Recruit. Which it should not be. I have on a Navy Blue mixture of armors. My Stats are okay and displaying right, but fr some reason, me and a couple of my friends Spartan Images are shown as a Red Recruit while others are showing how they have their Spartan Customize. Is this a glitch that I can fix or what?

Like what other people have said in previous posts. Be patient for your specializations. It will be there. Just have to wait.

2nd, why are you complaining over something so small on Halo Waypoint? So what your Spartan on there doesn’t look the same as it does in game? Maybe it will take time for it load on HWP. I honestly don’t see the problem or how that affects anything.

I’m sorry but a whole bunch of people on here complain about the smallest details. Just let it go. No need to cry, fuss, or even complain about it. Its a waste of your time.

its not even the 20th yet where 343 is
and its not like its going to suddenly pop up at 12am anyways…

> its not even the 20th yet where 343 is
> and its not like its going to suddenly pop up at 12am anyways…

still wish it would hurry up!!! i want my PATHFINDER specialization armor and support upgrade!!!

> Like what other people have said in previous posts. Be patient for your specializations. It will be there. Just have to wait.
>
>
> 2nd, why are you complaining over something so small on Halo Waypoint? So what your Spartan on there doesn’t look the same as it does in game? Maybe it will take time for it load on HWP. I honestly don’t see the problem or how that affects anything.
>
> I’m sorry but a whole bunch of people on here complain about the smallest details. Just let it go. No need to cry, fuss, or even complain about it. Its a waste of your time.

Ok that was rude… Sir Ill have you know that I look through ten pages of threads before posting this and found noone like it then. Also unlike you, some people do care about the small stuff. People expecting me to drive because they expect me tohave that ability on which i dont even use. Lastly i want my avatar here to be my spartan than master chief but i cant because it dont show it. So if your done trying to pick on those who cares about the small stuff you may leave. I DONT SEE THE POINT OF EVEN RESPONDING IF YOU GOT NOTHING GOOD TO SAY. Also look up OCD. A small thing to you could be a life and death to someone else.

> > its not even the 20th yet where 343 is
> > and its not like its going to suddenly pop up at 12am anyways…
>
> still wish it would hurry up!!! i want my PATHFINDER specialization armor and support upgrade!!!

I know right? For me not much the armor… i do need that extra xp

BTW where did it say Nov. 20th for 343? Technically they announced a date with no time or timezone so by law they got till its 11:59pm on christmass island to release it. which would suck if that was the case

> > > its not even the 20th yet where 343 is
> > > and its not like its going to suddenly pop up at 12am anyways…
> >
> > still wish it would hurry up!!! i want my PATHFINDER specialization armor and support upgrade!!!
>
> I know right? For me not much the armor… i do need that extra xp
>
> BTW where did it say Nov. 20th for 343? Technically they announced a date with no time or timezone so by law they got till its 11:59pm on christmass island to release it. which would suck if that was the case

that would indeed suck…i real want the pathfinder cause im all in to using the big guns, plus the armor is all tankish looking witch i like. plus the add benefit of it making the chain gun on the hog and mantis fire longer, as well as the mounted guns on bases. then add in the fact that i will be able to effective strafe while hefting a chain gun and its just awesome! lol (you can move much faster when carrying a demounted turret, with the pathfinder support ablity; useless you say? lol not on certain maps its not, and not in the hands of a good strafer.)

extra exp? you dont play much or something? im doing the pioneer last since i play alot and will be getting double exp till they stop giving it out.

I play a lot as well… But it’s better if I finish it faster…

Watch out though… Your Spartan Tag will be stuck as pioneer forever if you did it last…

> I play a lot as well… But it’s better if I finish it faster…
>
> Watch out though… Your Spartan Tag will be stuck as pioneer forever if you did it last…

I was wondering this! Is this the case? Sounds kinda lame if it stays forever as your last one.

It should be based on what the majority of your armour/abilities is from. For example if you are running mostle rogue abilities itll say rogue