Specialization deleted

I got the message on XBL,but I dropped my controller and accidently deleted the message.Now what?

Go into your download history and see if you can find it. Good luck.

Excitment got to you…well we cant help you here you have to contact xbox

> Go into your download history and see if you can find it. Good luck.

No,I deleted the message itself.

Lol typical “dropped controller” How can someone drop a controller and land on A button and delete it.

Unfortunately theres no other way to recover it as messaging system is server side. once you delete it, it is permanent. no trash no temporary file holder. nothing. One guy had your problem before, before these thread deleting codes.

They contacted Xbox, unfortunately they cant do anything as it is your fault. They have no way of recovering it. They suggested contacting 343i but i doubt they will send it again. They sent it 2-3x now emails and xbox messaging.

sorry for the brief off-topic, but why am i seeing so many of these kinds of threads lately?

> Excitment got to you…well we cant help you here you have to contact xbox

May I be directed to an email or anything that I can use to contact Xbox Support?

> sorry for the brief off-topic, but why am i seeing so many of these kinds of threads lately?

343i is sending “Specialization codes” over xbox live messages. The reason for that is because the email system sent the codes to the inactive emails. now they are resending it via Xbox messaging.

Incase you dont know, Specialization codes grants you access to additional 6 more specialization.

> > Excitment got to you…well we cant help you here you have to contact xbox
>
> May I be directed to an email or anything that I can use to contact Xbox Support?

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

press live chat

But i doubt they will help you with that… they will say they cant recover it… you can try but i guarantee you no help

> > sorry for the brief off-topic, but why am i seeing so many of these kinds of threads lately?
>
> 343i is sending “Specialization codes” over xbox live messages. The reason for that is because the email system sent the codes to the inactive emails. now they are resending it via Xbox messaging.
>
> Incase you dont know, Specialization codes grants you access to additional 6 more specialization.

i know all this, I’ve been following H4 closely since it was announced

my question is, why does this issue come up so often, the “i deleted my specs. message” claim

don’t you think it’s a little fishy that so many of these people have this same problem?

> > > sorry for the brief off-topic, but why am i seeing so many of these kinds of threads lately?
> >
> > 343i is sending “Specialization codes” over xbox live messages. The reason for that is because the email system sent the codes to the inactive emails. now they are resending it via Xbox messaging.
> >
> > Incase you dont know, Specialization codes grants you access to additional 6 more specialization.
>
> i know all this, I’ve been following H4 closely since it was announced
>
>
> my question is, why does this issue come up so often, the “i deleted my specs. message” claim
>
> don’t you think it’s a little fishy that so many of these people have this same problem?

Then you got people trading these codes…seriously saw one guy wanting 20 bucks worth of msp points for the code…seriously

> > > sorry for the brief off-topic, but why am i seeing so many of these kinds of threads lately?
> >
> > 343i is sending “Specialization codes” over xbox live messages. The reason for that is because the email system sent the codes to the inactive emails. now they are resending it via Xbox messaging.
> >
> > Incase you dont know, Specialization codes grants you access to additional 6 more specialization.
>
> i know all this, I’ve been following H4 closely since it was announced
>
>
> my question is, why does this issue come up so often, the “i deleted my specs. message” claim
>
> don’t you think it’s a little fishy that so many of these people have this same problem?

Well I don’t have any friends or family other than me that play Halo 4,so why would I want an extra code?And the question Isn’t if the messages can be resent,it’s if there’s a way to retrieve deleted messages.

THERES NO -Yoinking!- WAY TO RETRIEVE THE DAMN MESSAGES YOU BLOB!

THERES NO WAY! NO TRASH NO NOTHING! ITS PERMANENT!

> THERES NO -Yoinking!- WAY TO RETRIEVE THE DAMN MESSAGES YOU BLOB!
>
> THERES NO WAY! NO TRASH NO NOTHING! ITS PERMANENT!

Lol come down bro…take a break from here get some fresh air…realize this world is helpless pats on the back

> sorry for the brief off-topic, but why am i seeing so many of these kinds of threads lately?

Because people are trying to get another code so they can sell it to some moron on the interwebs and make some easy money.

> > sorry for the brief off-topic, but why am i seeing so many of these kinds of threads lately?
>
> Because people are trying to get another code so they can sell it to some moron on the interwebs and make some easy money.

Well,I’m not like those people,I’m an honest person,and why can’t they have at least ONE way to retrieve a deleted message?

Any more help?

Double post from site glitching…after like 3 hours…