Specialization code to giveaway

For some reason that defies basic human logic, I got a 3rd specialization code through my xbox live account. I have no need for it. Post here and tell me what video game (AAA or indie) you are most looking forward to in 2013.

Gta IV

can i get a code please?

Dead space 3. Lots.

(Yes even with co-op added in…)

GTA V & Tomb Raider … Can i have that code please, im stuck at SR70 sinc one month … (sorry for my bad english im from France)

bioshock infinite, hands down :slight_smile:

Hey , As everyone else i really need the specialization code since i live in Sweden i have not got the code and i dont have limited edition.

Games that i look forward too ? Well i have to say:

First of all i will still play Halo 4 ofcourse as i have loved halo since halo , but i have never had online until halo 4 , and im on Sr 70.

( This is no ranking )

1. Bioshock infinite
  2. Crysis 3
  3. GTA V

Fifa 14 Maybe.

Theres lots of good games coming out 2013 but Yeah depends what someone likes so i guess i have to look closer to the games i really like , but Halo 4 will ofcourse continue for me during 2013 i love it.

Have a nice day man :slight_smile:

Dead Space 3

> Hey , As everyone else i really need the specialization code since i live in Sweden i have not got the code and i dont have limited edition.
>
> Games that i look forward too ? Well i have to say:
>
> First of all i will still play Halo 4 ofcourse as i have loved halo since halo , but i have never had online until halo 4 , and im on Sr 70.
>
> ( This is no ranking )
>
> 1. Bioshock infinite
> 2. Crysis 3
> 3. GTA V
>
> Fifa 14 Maybe.
>
> Theres lots of good games coming out 2013 but Yeah depends what someone likes so i guess i have to look closer to the games i really like , but Halo 4 will ofcourse continue for me during 2013 i love it.
>
> Have a nice day man :slight_smile:
>
>
>
>
>
> Sorry, just gave away the code to the guy who posted before you. BI is gonna be a great game and fortunately, Halo 4 will be able to keep my attention until then. If I run across any others, I’ll let you know.

Why couldnt i come like some minutes faster , i would not be stuck on Sr 70 lol :slight_smile: Anyway its ok , but the thing is we who have no codes for specializations Dont even know when we will be able to get the specializations… ?

I’m guessing January with the major TU they have planned but I could be completely wrong…

January sounds good. Hoping for that :slight_smile:

Crysis 3.

Halo 5 (with a good start)

fuse hopefully it turns out well

BioShock Infinite

Hello I would really apricate it my LE had no code and MS or 343i won’t help. My game is the new mgs it lookss really good and also bioshock sorry for the errors it’s hard for me to type. Thanks for the chance man people like you rock.

Aww too late again I suck at typing