Specialization Code? Still Waiting.

I have met all requirements for the Halo 4 specialization code and have played since midnight release. I still have not recieved the code; I have checked all my emails, looked in all of my folders, and have my opt email settings set-up correctly. I called Xbox about this problem and after a long discussion his last suggestion was to post my issue on this forum. I’m tired of playing as an Operator level 70, getting no exp, and would appreciate some help. Thank you.

I’m in the same boat. I can’t access my email address and the never sent a message to my xbox live message center. I am also stuck on SR70 Operator…

gamertag: BK Warrior10

Hopefully 343 can send a message via xbox live message. Thanks!

sorry guy i hear their done mailing them out, but they will become available over time.

> I have met all requirements for the Halo 4 specialization code and have played since midnight release. I still have not recieved the code; I have checked all my emails, looked in all of my folders, and have my opt email settings set-up correctly. I called Xbox about this problem and after a long discussion his last suggestion was to post my issue on this forum. I’m tired of playing as an Operator level 70, getting no exp, and would appreciate some help. Thank you.

Come back in 2013

I come bringing hope.

I thought they were done mailing them out. I just had a terrible game in halo 4 went 5 and 19, was like its 1 am I am done.

Go dashboard and up pops a message.
LO AND BEHOLD IT WAS THE SPEC CODE. So they are still delivering them.

Specialization codes have been distributed. For more information on the distribution process, check this post

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2019737_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx#post2019737