Specialization code never received email/XB!

I am over 18, I live in United States, and I first played Halo 4 online on November 10. I have a valid email but never received the code, it is not in my spam folder. I did not receive a code sent to my Xbox inbox. I have also double-checked everything on this page: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/2505/t/402925.aspx

I contacted Xbox support by phone they told me to post here… That 343 could look up my account information and validate above and send me a code.

Specialization codes have been distributed via XBL and E-mail. Since you have not received them you will have to wait until they are unlocked for everyone else and at this time is currently TBD. For more info please view this post.

They are currently targeting early next year. Likely January.

Thanks. Best information I have received. Much appreciated!

Not sure why I never received or why microsoft tech didn’t just tell me that. :slight_smile:

Thanks for not sounding off like just about everyone else who posts about the spec codes. :smiley:

The reason support didn’t tell you that is because they really don’t have a clue about any of it. Since it technically counts as an “in game problem” they are told to tell people to contact the developer. If something like this happened with a different game, you would get the same response.

Even though it was their promotion to begin with…

That makes sense. Thanks again.