Specialization Code maddess.

The only thing more frustrating than not being able to get this code is not being able to find support for getting this code. Does anyone have any useful information about getting this code sent from 343? I mean all these threads I’m reading are either locked and useless or unlocked and equally as useless. I got this game on the 23rd of December, I never saw any codes I didn’t even know I was supposed to receive one until I reached level 70 in the game and wondered why I couldn’t go any further than Wetwork and Operator.

Can any one be of any service in directing me to this Specialization Code?

Specialization codes have been distributed. For more information on the distribution process, check this post

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2019737_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx#post2019737

All specializations will be unlocked for everyone soon.

All codes have been sent out, multiple times. You aren’t getting one from 343…mostly because it was Microsoft’s promotion, not theirs.

People in the UK weren’t eligible for the promotion to begin with, so they have had to wait patiently.

The specs are going to be released to everyone in the very near future. My guess is before the end of the month.

Be patient and just play the game for fun.

Alright, thanks guys. I wont bother with the code if it is going to become available for everyone in the near future anyway. Thanks again.