Specialization Code accidently deleted

I had received my specialization code when it was first sent out but accidentally deleted it. Is there any way to get another one anytime soon?

Did you deleted it on your Xbox box message or Hotmail box messages?

In my xbox messenger. No code was sent to my email so I can’t get one from there.

> In my xbox messenger. No code was sent to my email so I can’t get one from there.

Srry dude, i don’t think you are able to retrive it. Did you tried contacting Xbox Support and asking for a new code?

Deleted it?

Ooooh.

Oooooooooh.

No. There’s only really 1 way, and that’s through another one, or from another email. (And your best bet is, apart from friends, the internet. Youtube giveaways?) I got mine 27 days after it was supposed to come. Oh well.

But if you start getting angry over the fact that you now can’t progress, Stahp.

Your fault.

Yes and they sent me here and I haven’t been able to find anyway to get here either.

If someone creates a thread saying they have not received the Specializations email, please lock the thread and post this:

Specialization codes have been distributed. For more information on the distribution process, check this post

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2019737_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx#post2019737

Since most email accounts don’t delete objects right away, checking the Recycling bin may also be an option.