Special Unlocks ?

Anyone think there will be any special unlockables in Halo 4 ?, like how in Halo 3 we unlocked a katana for unlocking all ORIGINAL achievements before bungie turned it into a pansy unlock and you only had to get 1,000 gamerscore to unlock it, and like Halo: Reache’s Haunted helmet for reaching Inheritor (which i recently unlocked, i still wear Mjolnir Mark VI though). What do you guys think ? Also, do you think since in forza 4 they have the warthog in the garage to view that they’ll have some kind of special racing/vehicular type armor ? like how hayabusa was created since bungie let team ninja add a spartan in Dead or Alive 4.

> Also, do you think since in forza 4 they have the warthog in the garage to view that they’ll have some kind of special racing/vehicular <mark>type armor</mark> ? like how hayabusa was created since bungie let team ninja add a spartan in Dead or Alive 4.

thats what i was thinking early, a racing helmet… but no one know, all we can do is wait.

i think it would be very interesting and cool to have a like, sleek racing/vehicular helmet, something way COOLER than EVA…

remind me of this helmet…

lmfao.

> remind me of this helmet…

-Yoink!-, that’s -Yoink!-…

Yes I want special un-lockables like the katana, no I do not want a tire for a helmet.