Special REC items

i used a random weapon REC, and got a plasma pistol that shoots black holes then explodes! Is it only available through random weapons or could you get it as a special plasma pistol unlock from the standard REC packs Gold, Silver, and Bronze

> 2533274964680843;1:
> i used a random weapon REC, and got a plasma pistol that shoots black holes then explodes! Is it only available through random weapons or could you get it as a special plasma pistol unlock from the standard REC packs Gold, Silver, and Bronze

It is available as a REQ certification from Silver or Gold packs. I think it is called Void’s Tear or something like that, very cool gun but at REQ level 4, it is no contest when compared to Whiplash (rapid fire Railgun).

> 2533274796974117;2:
> > 2533274964680843;1:
> > i used a random weapon REC, and got a plasma pistol that shoots black holes then explodes! Is it only available through random weapons or could you get it as a special plasma pistol unlock from the standard REC packs Gold, Silver, and Bronze
>
>
> It is available as a REQ certification from Silver or Gold packs. I think it is called Void’s Tear or something like that, very cool gun but at REQ level 4, it is no contest when compared to Whiplash (rapid fire Railgun).

i want it to mostly mess around i shot it at a marine in war zone he spun then flew after the explosion

Yea you can get a certification for it. Lemon Cup is right, it’s called Void’s Tear, and it is a rare quality level 4 card.

It shoots mini gravity wells that suck nearby enemies and objects into before exploding. It was actually pretty fun to use when I first got it, and it’s a great way to rack up plasma pistol kills for commendation.