Special Operations Gaming (SOG)

Sorry everyone it’s over.

I might join you bro.

I considered joining your clan, but I need some more information:
-Do your clan use any kind of uniform and if yes, what? I don’t like the idea to change my armor or colors but smaller changes are acceptable for me.
-What is the minimum required time amount of being online? I’m usually online 1 hour/day and 1,5-2 hours/day during weekends. Is it enough?
-What is your timezone? Mine is GMT+1 hour and I wanna know yours cuz I usually can’t be online at night.

EXPIRED! I JOINED ANOTHER CLAN NOT LONG AGO SO DON’T ANSWER TO THIS POST.

So far 1 person has joined. Anyone else?

Big influx of recruits yesterday. Anyone else?

We always need people so keep joining!

Can i join
I’m a descent player and go on at least on weekends

Hi. My friend and I are looking for a clan and would like more information about yours. You can contact me throuh Xbox Live whenever.

anyone can join as long as you can meet the criteria mentioned above

Ok still need recruits…

Need recruits still

New Update

yea man im interested in joining your clan

THREAD UPDATED

another update

I’ll give it a shot and see how I like the members and clan itself.

Just send me a msg on Xbox and I’ll add you next time I’m on.

BUMP

BUMP

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hello,

My name is Goldenbudda21 and I am the residing Chairman of the Halo 4 clan, The Dark Order of the Sith. I come to you today seeking aid. We are a clan of more than 100 members but are on the brink of war. This war has estimated 7 or more clans and we ask you to come aid us and fight. Rewards include alliance with our clan which will ensure future battles between us and you for the fun of playing. If you are interested in a Halo 4 war of clans, contact us at our website: http://www.dark-sith-order.com/ We await your arrival.

Participation guarantees a new ally for your clan and a new clan to add to your clan battle reservoir.

Goldenbudda21
Dark Order of the Sith
Chairman

Ok can I do a trial course? Also you wanted help with starting an oddball/grifball/other “sports” team stuff right? I can “join” to help start that up if that’s ok with you ok?