Special Medals

We all know there has been much controversy over 343’s use of Medals in Multiplayer in the past. However, I’ve never heard anybody mention the Power Weapon Spree/Special Spree medals that disappeared in 4.

I miss getting Red Menace for the Splaser, Dreamcrusher with the Grav Hammer, Open Season with the Shotgun, Be the Bullet for the Sniper, Hell’s Janitor in Infection, etc.

I liked the semi-humorous nature of them and I hope they come back at some point, doesn’t seem likely for 5, though.

I Like Them 2, Should Be Added, What Do U Think Of This One?

Unicorn Slaughter : Killing Spree Of 4 Fotus Players?

> 2535419213194022;2:
> I Like Them 2, Should Be Added, What Do U Think Of This One?
>
> Unicorn Slaughter : Killing Spree Of 4 Fotus Players?

I like the sound of “Mystical Mayhem” better ;D

Sniper spree, Sharpshooter and Be The Bullet were some of my favorite medals of all time.

> 2533274913936758;4:
> Sniper spree, Sharpshooter and Be The Bullet were some of my favorite medals of all time.

Yeah, they make you feel like a bad*ss and keep you pumped to reach the next Spree tier. Plus they just sounded so cool :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274832335336;1:
> We all know there has been much controversy over 343’s use of Medals in Multiplayer in the past. However, I’ve never heard anybody mention the Power Weapon Spree/Special Spree medals that disappeared in 4.
>
> I miss getting Red Baron for the Splaser, Dreamcrusher with the Grav Hammer, Open Season with the Shotgun, Be the Bullet for the Sniper, Hell’s Janitor in Infection, etc.
>
> I liked the semi-humorous nature of them and I hope they come back at some point, doesn’t seem likely for 5, though.

Already a thread about this.

> 2533274938678576;6:
> > 2533274832335336;1:
> > We all know there has been much controversy over 343’s use of Medals in Multiplayer in the past. However, I’ve never heard anybody mention the Power Weapon Spree/Special Spree medals that disappeared in 4.
> >
> > I miss getting Red Baron for the Splaser, Dreamcrusher with the Grav Hammer, Open Season with the Shotgun, Be the Bullet for the Sniper, Hell’s Janitor in Infection, etc.
> >
> > I liked the semi-humorous nature of them and I hope they come back at some point, doesn’t seem likely for 5, though.
>
>
> Already a thread about this.

Not exactly the same thing. I’m talking specifically about bringing back the ones from the previous games, not new ones.

> 2533274834089336;3:
> > 2535419213194022;2:
> > I Like Them 2, Should Be Added, What Do U Think Of This One?
> >
> > Unicorn Slaughter : Killing Spree Of 4 Fotus Players?
>
>
> I like the sound of “Mystical Mayhem” better ;D

Nice One

Hahah I didn’t like them that much. They seemed a little churlish to me. I prefer the regular ones along with shotgun spree, sniper spree etc.

> 2533274805962294;9:
> Hahah I didn’t like them that much. They seemed a little churlish to me. I prefer the regular ones along with shotgun spree, sniper spree etc.

That’s fine. :slight_smile:

I just liked having at least the Weapon Spree medals, and the silly top tier ones were sorta the icing on the cake for me.

I had a thread about this here, but this seems
a little different (kinda) and I like it! Can’t wait to see new medals for all the new game modes! I and do hope weapon specifics come back. Thinking of medals how about this one?
Fly Swatter: Kill 3 players while they are in the act of ground pounding in one life.