Special Delivery Achievement

How the -Yoink- do you get this piece of -Yoink-? I’ve spent the last hour of so waiting around man cannons, usually ruining the whole game for my team, and nothing. Shockingly enough, NOBODY stands where the man cannon drops you off, so getting it legitimately is out of the question. My friends somehow unlocked it through a glitch, but none of us have any idea how it happened. Would the loving Halo community care to share its experiences?

I got it as a glitch. It was on Shatter and I meleed someone after walking off a ramp and got it - no mancannon involved.

I got it on Wreckage legit. There’s a timeframe of about 5 seconds to melee right after you land though.

GOT IT!!

Not sure if glitch or not… in all cases I’ve seen, the cheevo was awarded after both melee AND kill from the grave medals were given. The same was true in my case, but it was also after coming out of a grav lift. Thanks for your help.

> GOT IT!!
>
> Not sure if glitch or not… in all cases I’ve seen, the cheevo was awarded after both melee AND kill from the grave medals were given. The same was true in my case, but it was also after coming out of a grav lift. Thanks for your help.

Yep i got it the same way. Me and another person killed each other at the same time with a melee attack and it unlocked.

I got it on wreckage in my first match on that map… easiest is in king of the hill when the hill is atop the mound

I got mine as a glitch as well, I i got a beat down on a guy that had jet-packed onto the hill i was holding and it strangely gave it to me.

One of the other DLC achievements was given to me out of the blue after i stuck a warthog with a plasma grenade lol. I’ll take it! lol