Special Armor/ Helmet (100% Achievement on MCC)?

Hello everyone,
i’m one of the 500 guys who finished all the achievements on Halo MCC and i’m pretty sad that there is no special armor for us :frowning: of course we got the helioskrill (what i am using) but i’d like something special for everyone who put so much work into halo mcc to finish every achievement.
If i could choose one i’d like to have an option to put flames on my helmet…
But what are your thoughts about it? What would you like to have as a special unlock?
Let me know
Peace
ShaunTheSheep04
(Sorry for bad english i’m german xD)

Would be cool to have anything for a huge completion of MCC=)

Idk how you did it, there are so many idk where to start. Just going through the list is hard enough, trying to maximise the achievements per level

> 2533274993927113;1:
> Hello everyone,
> i’m one of the 500 guys who finished all the achievements on Halo MCC and i’m pretty sad that there is no special armor for us :frowning: of course we got the helioskrill (what i am using) but i’d like something special for everyone who put so much work into halo mcc to finish every achievement.
> If i could choose one i’d like to have an option to put flames on my helmet…
> But what are your thoughts about it? What would you like to have as a special unlock?
> Let me know
> Peace
> ShaunTheSheep04
> (Sorry for bad english i’m german xD)

Good work. I myself have done most of the achievements solo, still need to do co-op. There should be a special badge you can wear or maybe a visor that emits a beam of light, or flames on your helmet, anything that let’s you standout from the rest so that everyone can see who they are up against while playing arena or warzone. Something you can wear with pride.

> 2533274857405414;3:
> Idk how you did it, there are so many idk where to start. Just going through the list is hard enough, trying to maximise the achievements per level

Start with par time achievements, they’re pretty easy, just look up any speedrun guide and u can do them quite easily

Dramatically removes glasses
My God…

thx for your answers guys… if u want to support the idea share the thread with your buddies :wink: