Special abilities in halo 4

I think it would be cool if every spartan had a personal A.I in multiplayer, a feature similar to perks in call of duty. like if everyone could choose 3 things for their A.I to do for example: A proximity warning so youre A.I warns you when theres an enemy within a certain range or youre A.I notifies you that the power weapon you just died with (eg. a shotgun) is in possesion of an enemy and specifies which enemy has the weapon. I think that every spartan having a personalized A.I would make the game alot more fun and interactive.

I disagree. Halo 4 should stick to what the first three games did for multiplayer and have every player start on equal grounds at the beginning of the match. If you think armour abilities created mass frustration in the community, I don’t want to begin to imagine what perks would do…

Sure, the idea works well in Call of Duty, but it’s just not something that I feel belongs in Halo as it is right now.

> Sure, the idea works well in Call of Duty.

No, they don’t. CoD is, and will always be a broken imbalanced game, where superior equipment trumps player skill.

Classic mode in CoD4 was the closest CoD came to being a decent game.

Lol funny joke.

I disagree with the whole post. I don’t think Halo should ever have this feature… ever.

You realize that soon as you typed CoD that the forum would tear you apart right?
The -Yoink- is like blood in the water for a hungry piranha.

>You want to have A.I. with each player. This will only make a bad player more aware of his surroundings, and decrease the need for awareness in Halo. This only makes the skill gap smaller than it already is.

>You want “perks”. This only makes people spawn unevenly (With different weapons, AAs, etc). This only promotes luck lessens the impact of your mistakes in-game, which also reduces the skill-gap.

Now you’re just suggesting meaningless and purposeless ideas which can only harm the game as it is. It’s clear to me that you just started playing this game, as you don’t even know what the gameplay of the franchise has been focused on.

>Guns
>Grenades
>Melee

Why do you think Reach fared so badly compared to its predecessors?

>Guns
>Grenades
>Melee
>AAs?

Now we have this odd ability that creates uneven spawns and allows the player to be “forgiven” for their mistakes which would have usually resulted in their death.

On a scale of 1-10, I’d have to give this idea a 1.

> >You want to have A.I. with each player. This will only make a bad player more aware of his surroundings, and decrease the need for awareness in Halo. This only makes the skill gap smaller than it already is.
>
> >You want “perks”. This only makes people spawn unevenly (With different weapons, AAs, etc). This only promotes luck lessens the impact of your mistakes in-game, which also reduces the skill-gap.
>
> Now you’re just suggesting meaningless and purposeless ideas which can only harm the game as it is. It’s clear to me that you just started playing this game, as you don’t even know what the gameplay of the franchise has been focused on.
>
> >Guns
> >Grenades
> >Melee
>
> Why do you think Reach fared so badly compared to its predecessors?
>
> >Guns
> >Grenades
> >Melee
> >AAs?
>
> Now we have this odd ability that creates uneven spawns and allows the player to be “forgiven” for their mistakes which would have usually resulted in their death.
>
> On a scale of 1-10, I’d have to give this idea a 1.

I’d give it 0…

a

> PLEASE STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD. LET IT DIE ALREADY.
> THIS IS PROBABLY A TROLL ANYWAY.

Really, this person has a idea and you just asume they’re trolling because he mention cod. thats sad… Any way to the op it is a idea that could work but with some changes.