spec code giveaway

ei have an extra code and am willing to give it out but you must subscibe to my youtbe channal Greentaempro like my vids and favorite them. i will be picking one person at random or you can offer something for it either way i will choose by tmrw or tuesday deprnding how many people subscribe
Also you must put your channal name so i know you subbed

Hey player let’s have a 1v1

> ei have an extra code and am willing to give it out but you must subscibe to my youtbe channal Greentaempro like my vids and favorite them. i will be picking one person at random or you can offer something for it either way i will choose by tmrw or tuesday deprnding how many people subscribe

I’ll pass since I’ve gotten my code already. But here is something to think about.

What is the point of telling people to subscribe to your YT Channel, when all they will do is just subscribe wait for you to pick the winner, but what is keeping them from unsubscribing? Wouldn’t you rather have legitimate subscribers who like your content rather than fake subs using you for your codes? Just some food for thought.

> ei have an extra code and am willing to give it out but you must subscibe to my youtbe channal Greentaempro like my vids and favorite them. i will be picking one person at random or you can offer something for it either way i will choose by tmrw or tuesday deprnding how many people subscribe
> Also you must put your channal name so i know you subbed

> > ei have an extra code and am willing to give it out but you must subscibe to my youtbe channal Greentaempro like my vids and favorite them. i will be picking one person at random or you can offer something for it either way i will choose by tmrw or tuesday deprnding how many people subscribe
>
> I’ll pass since I’ve gotten my code already. But here is something to think about.
>
> What is the point of telling people to subscribe to your YT Channel, when all they will do is just subscribe wait for you to pick the winner, but what is keeping them from unsubscribing? Wouldn’t you rather have legitimate subscribers who like your content rather than fake subs using you for your codes? Just some food for thought.