Spec Code Answers??????

You already know what this is about. The specializations code. I checked every email I’ve ever owned. Every. Single. One. I emailed Xbox. They said that I should go to their forums. A robot pretty much said “That sucks”. So I came here. Everyone and their grandmother hasn’t gotten theirs. Why didn’t 343i just put the specialization codes on the receipt just like Bungie did for the past Halo’s. Can I please get some solid answer about this literal world wide mess or my code?

MegaProto
Yes
Yes
Yes

Here’s your answer, 343 -Yoinked!- up, they might fix it, but they don’t seem to give a -Yoink- about the community. Either buy a code on Ebay, or trade in the game and quit the series.

At this point, only a fool would expect 343 to make things right. It is hard enough getting them to admit when they -Yoink- up (Always some -Yoink- excuse which isn’t logically consistent), let alone have them actually fix their mistakes.

They do not appear to be communicating very well regarding the codes and the dispersal of them. However there was an email earlier today regarding “Security Proofs”

I followed the steps on that, likely wasn’t related, but 3 hours later finally received my code. They could possibly be going through the 1600+ page forum page and resolving the issue, however as of tonight it has been resolved.

I purchased this game; Halo 4 for my son. I didn’t rcv a code nor did he rcv a code online or via email. I would expect an explanation or some type of refund; better yet a code for him. If this is not solved within a timely manner, we will not purchase another Halo game period. Is their a phone number or email I may contact the site administrator or an actual human. I do not want to communicate with a bot or a pre-typed responder. Pls advise. I have the proof of purchase and I’m sure you can check your server to see when he initially played Halo 4 online.

MegaProto
YES
YES
YES

Thank you for the timely response, 343i for you immediate response in provide the code I initially paid for. My son and I are grateful for your professional customer support. Thank you for keeping the customer number 1. The marketing values are well honored.

MegaProto’s Father

> Thank you for the timely response, 343i for you immediate response in provide the code I initially paid for. My son and I are grateful for your professional customer support. Thank you for keeping the customer number 1. The marketing values are well honored.
>
>
> MegaProto’s Father

What did you do to get that code? I have been trying to get one since nov 30th.

well that is interesting I just got my code

> well that is interesting I just got my code

Seriously? Ive been looking for mine and its nowhere and I have been capped for weeks now =/

Did you get it via xbox or Email?

Specialization codes have been distributed. For more information on the distribution process, check this post

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2019737_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx#post2019737

(As far as I know, this means that everyone that (343i/MS can confirm) was eligible for a code has received their code. Nothing more can be done.)

I just received an XBL message that said they noticed I hadn’t redeemed my specialization token, and then went on to supply it.

This is odd in a number of ways.

I’m an LE owner.
I’m already past SR70
I already received a spec code, which I posted on these forums and I believe was redeemed by someone (never heard otherwise).

so… uh… yeah. I’ll probably be posting this one on line too, once I get around to it.