Speak Sangheili.

Who thinks 343i should partner up with rosetta stone and make a Halo version teaching us how to speak Sangheili(Elite)? I was watching the new terminal and a thought came across me. How cool would it be to speak Elite? I don’t knwo it was just a thought. lol Discuss you thoughts. :slight_smile:

wort wort wort. - elite language. =P

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I don’t want Halo to be like Star trek or Game of thrones where people learn that Language clingon and makes a mockery of the franchise.

Osman M’cha is a Nishum according to some sangheili. In reality he is a Tomun.

I’m trying to pick up a few words in sangheili from the video.

> wort wort wort. - elite language. =P

This and Blarg are all you really need to know.

It would be impossible to speak Sangheili. They have a 4 part jaw.

Sdrawkcab kaeps tsuj.

> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I don’t want Halo to be like Star trek or Game of thrones where people learn that Language clingon and makes a mockery of the franchise.

How exactly does that make a mockery of the franchise? I would love to learn Sangheili!

Unfortunately, it’s either Japanaese, or a slightly modified version of Japanese judging from the video. I hope I’m wrong though.

Ookie oosh?

I’d rather have subtitles.

Pogobogodongfish- means hello

> > NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I don’t want Halo to be like Star trek or Game of thrones where people learn that Language clingon and makes a mockery of the franchise.
>
> How exactly does that make a mockery of the franchise? I would love to learn Sangheili!
>
> <mark>Unfortunately, it’s either Japanaese, or a slightly modified version of Japanese judging from the video.</mark> I hope I’m wrong though.

Ya that’s what I was thinking when I watched it. Too many words sounded exactly like Japanese.

I mean at 0:58 he says domo.

> I’d rather have subtitles.

I’d rather they just speak english.

I speak Hunter, Ahem WORT WORT WORT

> > > NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I don’t want Halo to be like Star trek or Game of thrones where people learn that Language clingon and makes a mockery of the franchise.
> >
> > How exactly does that make a mockery of the franchise? I would love to learn Sangheili!
> >
> > <mark>Unfortunately, it’s either Japanaese, or a slightly modified version of Japanese judging from the video.</mark> I hope I’m wrong though.
>
> Ya that’s what I was thinking when I watched it. Too many words sounded exactly like Japanese.
>
> I mean at 0:58 he says domo.

I wonder if Bungie ever finished the Sangheili language, maybe this is just an unfinished version or something similar.

> > > NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I don’t want Halo to be like Star trek or Game of thrones where people learn that Language clingon and makes a mockery of the franchise.
> >
> > How exactly does that make a mockery of the franchise? I would love to learn Sangheili!
> >
> > <mark>Unfortunately, it’s either Japanaese, or a slightly modified version of Japanese judging from the video.</mark> I hope I’m wrong though.
>
> Ya that’s what I was thinking when I watched it. Too many words sounded exactly like Japanese.
>
> I mean at 0:58 he says domo.

I watched it again and it did seem like Japanese. Not that I mind.

I haven’t had to hear gobbledygook since CE and I don’t want it back.

Yawa pumi voesh na radenala.

I have no idea what that means.

No i would not like that to happen.

YES just think about it there could be secrets in game ,in the elite language