Spawns...

Does anyone else just spawn and get killed with out taking a step? I have this problem in WarZone, SWAT, and FFA. This is something that needs to desperately be fixed as I have died to literally spawning and getting splattered weather it be a team mate or an enemy. I have even been assassinated the instant I spawned into WarZone 3 times now. Also in WarZone I will some times spawn outside the map on A.R.C and will spawn off the side of the cliff in Stormbreak. This pisses me off more than being spawn killed because there is literally nothing I can do to save my self in that situation. 343i please see this and fix what desperately needs to be fixed.

I can’t say that I’ve had this happen on Warzone, But it has occurred to me on a few occasions in FFA and Swat, I still stand by my point that the FFA player cap should be brought down to 6 to save a bit on the absolute chaos that ensues, as for swat I can’t really think of an immediate solution, it’s very fast paced…

It has happened a few times to me on slayer games yes, its a bit annoying but I think that this is also because of some of the maps, they are very small and open which makes it hard for you to spawn on a spot where no enemy is near.

I hope they will be able to fix this, especialy for swat as you can get spawnkilled very easily.

\

> 2533274817042031;2:
> I can’t say that I’ve had this happen on Warzone, But it has occurred to me on a few occasions in FFA and Swat, I still stand by my point that the FFA player cap should be brought down to 6 to save a bit on the absolute chaos that ensues, as for swat I can’t really think of an immediate solution, it’s very fast paced…

I agree with you about the FFA and SWAT as well. I don’t see any immediate fix for SWAT but I hope one does come. In fact today me and a friend spawn camped some devs in a game of SWAT.