Spawning with Sticky Grenades

This needs to go. Getting stuck 3 times every game is UNACCEPTABLE.

at least your not going up against me i get at least 10 sticks a match. lol

You must have some real -Yoink- luck then. I rarely get stuck.

Plus, you need to either be really lucky, have great aim, or just do it close up.

It’s fine.

To be honest being stuck is normal and since grenades can’t be picked up normally and are not easy to come by; its fine.

Halo 2/3 had slayer. variants that forced everybody to spawn with them.

I know this was about as dumb an idea as removing all the custom game options. I might trade this in in a few weeks if there is no TU.

> You must have some real Yoink! luck then. I rarely get stuck.
>
> Plus, you need to either be really lucky, have great aim, or just do it close up.

> It’s fine.
>
> To be honest bring stuck is normal and since grenades can’t be picked up normally and are not easy to come by its fine.
>
> Halo 2/3 had delayer variants that forced everybody to spawn with them.

Your strafe pattern must be extremely predictable if you’re getting stuck that much.

Might as well do it now.

Those kind of updates you want take a long time to make, test, retest, test some more, send it to xbl for testing, retesting, if broken sent back for fixing then more testing, then sent to xbl for testing before putting it up on their service days or weeks from approval time.

> Might as well do it now.
>
>
> Those kind of updates you want take a long time to make, test, retest, test some more, send it to xbl for testing, retesting, if broken sent back for fixing then more testing, then sent to xbl for testing before putting it up on their service days or weeks from approval time.

A lot of this stuff should have been addressed years ago. There is no excuse for this -Yoink-. It’s obvious they just wanted to rush this game out to compete with Black Ops 2. I will probable trade this in for money towards the new Nintendo Wii U.

It’s funny when you stick someone and they run back to their friends. Not got more than a triple so far but I did start of a crazy chain reaction from one stick that took out 3 enemies, 1 Warthog and a Banshee that tried to ram me (only got an assist for that). Then other things started to go boom and I died in the explosion.

But remove plasma grenades from loadouts… would be lame now.

Oh and have you noticed with plasma grenades that their lob arc is VERY deceptive in Halo 4? Several times I have seen then miss by miles only for the killcam to show it was a perfect long distance lob and it was now stuck to my crotch (yeah… I seem to have a magnetic crotch).

its not that my strafe is bad or im a bad player, Usually i will engage the enemy start winning the battle then as a last resort the -Yoink- throws a sticky at me and ends up hitting me. Ive litterally been stuck 3 times a game at the least.

Then you get those noobs that run around using stickys as their primary weapon, theres no skill in it its all luck.

no i was a boss at sticking in halo playing split screen and have been ever since lol long range close up either it dont matter lol

'i also had them masterd the 3rd day i played :smiley:

people need to quit complaining so much. i love stickies. taking them away would ruin the overall customization of your spartan. Instead of being a wuss, just pick thruster pack and evade that -Yoink-.

Plasmas at spawn? They’re great, I love it. It’s really not very unbalanced, factoring in lag and all makes it extremely difficult to get a stick anywhere but close range, in which case whoever throws it is probably going to die too.

Plasma pistol spawns, on the other hand, are horrible for vehicles.

> its not that my strafe is bad or im a bad player, Usually i will engage the enemy start winning the battle then as a last resort the -Yoink!- throws a sticky at me and ends up hitting me. Ive litterally been stuck 3 times a game at the least.
>
> Then you get those noobs that run around using stickys as their primary weapon, theres no skill in it its all luck.

Hmmm… You’re winning the battle and they adapt and overcome. So you want 343 to change the game to adapt to your play style? What next, ban melee when in close quarters because you we were winning the battle and they punched you to death?

Sorry for the harsh words but you are not winning until the other person goes down. Instead of trying to remove something that is part of Halo you should find a technique that works… maybe even carrying some plasmas yourself.

If you can’t beat them, join them (to a plasma grenade).

> This needs to go. Getting stuck 3 times every game is UNACCEPTABLE.

The DMR has to go too… getting killed more than 3 times is UNACCEPTABLE too. and the mantis… and the banshee, and the plasma pistol, and the boltshot, BR, Assault rifle… Oh, and why not remove the master chief from the campaign? he is really overpowered :C

Yeah, plasma grenades are awful. You should really only get one. I’ve found that now that every noob and their mother picks stickies, point blank range power weapons like the sword or hammer are pretty useless, since you’ll get stuck instantly if you approach.

> at least your not going up against me i get at least 10 sticks a match. lol

Lol, then pay attention

I find them very annoying as most of the time people suicide charge with them witch accomplishes nothing, but i don’t think they should go. Yet i don’t get why you can have 2 frag or stickies yet you only get 1 pulse…

I (and alot of other players) usually stick with frag nades.

Why?

Because stickies dont bounce. You cant exactly clear out out a tunnel or base without actually putting yourself in harms way.

lol people moaning about stickys already… hmm you know what i say… learn to play the game noob :smiley: