spawning time and distance in warzone firefight

Hi guys,
I would like to know if you find the spawning time and distance from bosses to long and far from the action?
please reply

I love warzone firefight the only issue I hate is the distance in spawning and the timing that’s all I want to see fixed

Respawning especially the 5th round is totally rediculous. It’s something like 30 seconds. It should be like war zone where it’s just 5.

I think they should have it when we die we can spawn in what ever building that as the req station in spawn time is fine makes it harder just hate not be able to click on closes battle to the action also some of the maps like urban needs man cannon to get to places quicker

Spawn timers are too long in the later stages, unless you spawn back in a vehicle getting back into the fight takes to long.

> 2533274808953271;5:
> Spawn timers are too long in the later stages, unless you spawn back in a vehicle getting back into the fight takes to long.

Spawning in a fast vehicle is alright, but spawning in a tank is even worse. I dont even spawn a tank unless there is at least 3 minutes left in the round. I think others do the same and that is the time we need tanks the most

Urban is almost impossible to win…

The spawn timers are the worst thing that they could have brought into WFF. In the first couple of rounds it’s not to bad having to wait as it is only a few seconds, but as soon as it gets to the higher and harder rounds it becomes more and more frustrating to try and win a match.
This fact also isn’t helped by the fact that each round is only five minuets, so the more frequently you die the less time you have to play, this is also a problem on “Raid on Apex 7” especially if you spawn in any sort of vehicle as you have so far to go to join up with the rest of your team.
Things like this really need to change sooner rather then later

I see where they were going with the spawn timer increasing, making death more of a punishment. I wouldn’t have that much of a problem with it if it weren’t for the distance, because on top of the almost 30 seconds it takes to respawn, it takes another 30 just to get to the enemy. Would like to see that changed.

> 2535455538551358;6:
> > 2533274808953271;5:
> > Spawn timers are too long in the later stages, unless you spawn back in a vehicle getting back into the fight takes to long.
>
>
> Spawning in a fast vehicle is alright, but spawning in a tank is even worse. I dont even spawn a tank unless there is at least 3 minutes left in the round. I think others do the same and that is the time we need tanks the most

This.
Especially the last round on Raid on Apex 7, you sometimes face a Phantom boss, which is on the other side of the island (575 metres) from where you spawn your vehicles. It’s completely ridiculous. They definitely need to change boss spawn locations, or at the very minimum lower respawn time. 30 seconds for the final round? And then 2 minutes to drive your tank over to the boss? That’s half the -Yoink!- round! (Apologies if -Yoink!- isn’t acceptable language).

No clue what 343 was thinking or why they haven’t fixed it. 30 second respawn is stupid as -Yoink-. Then having to run another 30 seconds to get back to the fight in an already short round running out of time. Only to get mowed down by the 3 banshee’s flying overhead as soon as you get to the fight.