Spawning in areas you can’t get out of

Hey 343 I was playing Halo 5 Gaurdians the other day and decided to play some war zone. When I was playing on the map “Skirmish at Darkstar” I was spawning inside of the area that vehicle come out of in the fortress. I wasn’t able to get out and eventually I would glitch under the map and die. I do have clips if you need them but I was wondering if that was an on going issue with anyone else or if I was just having really bad luck with that particular server? Any info would help.

> 2533274961260622;1:
> Hey 343 I was playing Halo 5 Gaurdians the other day and decided to play some war zone. When I was playing on the map “Skirmish at Darkstar” I was spawning inside of the area that vehicle come out of in the fortress. I wasn’t able to get out and eventually I would glitch under the map and die. I do have clips if you need them but I was wondering if that was an on going issue with anyone else or if I was just having really bad luck with that particular server? Any info would help.

Nevet seen that personally. Clips would definitely be useful

> 2533274961260622;1:
> Hey 343 I was playing Halo 5 Gaurdians the other day and decided to play some war zone. When I was playing on the map “Skirmish at Darkstar” I was spawning inside of the area that vehicle come out of in the fortress. I wasn’t able to get out and eventually I would glitch under the map and die. I do have clips if you need them but I was wondering if that was an on going issue with anyone else or if I was just having really bad luck with that particular server? Any info would help.

Same thing has happened to me, only once though. It was quite a while back so I’ll probably never find the clips.

Happened to me yesterday. Spawned out of boundaries and died before I could get back in. WZ(Sanctum)