Spawning in a...

“Hey guys, gonna spawn in a Rocket Warthog”
-Selects Rare random vehicle-
-Spawns with Rocket Warthog-

“Hey guys, gonna spawn with a Gauss Warthog, who wants to gun?”
-Selects Ultra rare random vehicle-
-Spawns with Gauss Warthog-

This is like, every time I spawn in one of these randoms. Might as well just announce it to my team before spawning.

Witchcraft!, clairvoyant!, madness!!!, or just lucky?

> 2533274879407634;2:
> Witchcraft!, clairvoyant!, madness!!!, or just lucky?

Lol just seems like the only thing that ever comes out of those two random vehicles.

Your luck surpasses even that guy in a WZ that got a Phaeton from a Rare Random Vehicle

> 2533275007059966;4:
> Your luck surpasses even that guy in a WZ that got a Phaeton from a Rare Random Vehicle

I actually had that happen to me about 2 weeks ago.

> 2533274879407634;5:
> > 2533275007059966;4:
> > Your luck surpasses even that guy in a WZ that got a Phaeton from a Rare Random Vehicle
>
>
> I actually had that happen to me about 2 weeks ago.

It happened to a guy on the opposing team to me about a month or so ago. I didn’t know what to think until the thread I created made me feel dumb because I forgot about Random Vehicle REQs

You must be a hacker

I spawned in my ONI Gausshog and drove around nearly the entire match just trying to pick some one up, no body did after about 10 minutes of trying to pick some one up I had to be my own gunner and got blown up in the middle of my 1st seat switch

You must be a magician if you can do that.

All I ever get out of Rare or Ultra rare random vehicles are those warthogs lol. Might as well just tell my teammates before I spawn it in.

Wow.

> 2533274812303481;10:
> All I ever get out of Rare or Ultra rare random vehicles are those warthogs lol. Might as well just tell my teammates before I spawn it in.

True it does seem like warthogs are the most common thing but I mostly get wraiths and the occasional banshee

He might be stealing mine.
“Hey, Im gonna spawn an ONI Hog, someone gun!”
(Pulls a ONI Gungoose)