Spawning at its current state is Broken!

Spawning throughout H5’s Lifetime has gone from bad to worse to now garbage. Spawn points in WZ are especially bad seeing as how enemies can not only spawn behind you in any situation but, can also spawn inside Fortresses whilst its being captured.

I don’t know what to tell you man. Spawns were one of the things that killed this game for me and they still haven’t made any noticeable improvements. Chances are if they haven’t fixed it at this rate, they won’t ever. The games almost 4.5-5 months old. All I’ve seen 343 do is continually push reqs.

> 2533274831961512;2:
> I don’t know what to tell you man. Spawns were one of the things that killed this game for me and they still haven’t made any noticeable improvements. Chances are if they haven’t fixed it at this rate, they won’t ever. The games almost 4.5-5 months old. All I’ve seen 343 do is continually push reqs.

In that time they have actually managed to make spawns worse. Once my company gets the helm i’ll probably stop playing halo all together.

Beyond my usual gripes with the spawning, I just finished a game on Viking in which I spawned in the same spot 4 times, each time getting promptly shot in the face by the same person with a sniper rifle in under a second.

The WZ Assault spawns are now worse on Urban that they “fixed” them from well-coordinated teams spawn blocking. You spawn so far away from the garage that whatever team gets to level 3 first automatically wins because they can rail you before you even get remotely close to the objective. On Dispatch, the attacking team spawns in one spot 90% of the time behind the rock formation near the armory. You can’t spawn kill because it’s pretty well sheltered, but you can’t leave the spawn area without getting railed because there’s no garage entrance nearby so you have to run across open ground to get anywhere meaningful.

Sad that Array went from my least favorite to one of my most favorite maps after 343 “fixed” the other two. Stormbreak is still my absolute favorite, though.

> 2533274800701473;5:
> The WZ Assault spawns are now worse on Urban that they “fixed” them from well-coordinated teams spawn blocking. You spawn so far away from the garage that whatever team gets to level 3 first automatically wins because they can rail you before you even get remotely close to the objective. On Dispatch, the attacking team spawns in one spot 90% of the time behind the rock formation near the armory. You can’t spawn kill because it’s pretty well sheltered, but you can’t leave the spawn area without getting railed because there’s no garage entrance nearby so you have to run across open ground to get anywhere meaningful.
>
> Sad that Array went from my least favorite to one of my most favorite maps after 343 “fixed” the other two. Stormbreak is still my absolute favorite, though.

Nah, you can just grab an Carbine are REQ 2 and begin sniping people who dart towards the Garage from the Rock Formation on the bridge that you spawn by on the Defending Team.

Also Firefight registration is broken. I’ve dealt damage to the Mythic Bosses numerous times and the game doesn’t give me an Takedown Medal. I shoot a Legendary Boss once with a Magnum, twenty seconds later without shooting it, I get a Takedown Medal.

wat.