Spawn out of bounds? Why?

Anyone have that happen? It was Warzone and the game spawned me on the side of a cliff. I was seriously debating if I should get a powerweapon but I felt like something was going to happen. I think this has happened twice to me.

Vimeo

If that doesn’t work here’s my Xbox clip
XboxClip

ya tried it a couple of times, 2 times when i have called in a legendary req. quite the bummer.

also spawning in the middle of a fight grrrr so now i many times spawn homebase if i pull out good reqs just to be sure.

> 2533274966784066;2:
> ya tried it a couple of times, 2 times when i have called in a legendary req. quite the bummer.
>
> also spawning in the middle of a fight grrrr so now i many times spawn homebase if i pull out good reqs just to be sure.

Damn I would have been pissed if I lost a REQ. Some Warzone maps spawn you in the middle of an enemy base and yours so you’re right on the battlefield with snipers just waiting for you.

Yea it really is frustrating. It’s happened to me twice, both times on stormbreak. One of the times I had just spawned The Answer… I wasn’t very happy.

Hopefully they’ll figure this out.

> 2533274817817062;5:
> Hopefully they’ll figure this out.

Yup me too cause IT HAPPENED AGAIN

ugh… same map too

Still better than spawning in a rock and spending the whole game stuck in it.

Same thing happened to me yesterday! and then on Noctus I spawned in garage where vehicles come out but it wouldn’t let me past a big screen in front of me! I assume it was because I wasn’t in a vehicle! So I just hopped about a bit in my prison and then found a corner and fell through bottom of map to my death… weird!