Spawn Killed

Super upset 343! Was playing a warzone match got spawned off the map falling and died! it counted as a suicide and then to top off my halo experience it removed me from the stupid match… seriously get this game fixed I just wasted 30mins of my life in a game, got nothing for it because the stupid client removed me for suicides…

> 2533274802240707;1:
> Super upset 343! Was playing a warzone match got spawned off the map falling and died! it counted as a suicide and then to top off my halo experience it removed me from the stupid match… seriously get this game fixed I just wasted 30mins of my life in a game, got nothing for it because the stupid client removed me for suicides…

That’s definitely unfortunate. Do you have a game clip of which spawn point / map in which this occurred? The game won’t boot you for just a single suicide, you have to have done it multiple times in a single game for that to happen.

The spawns in swat are very messed up to i have got spawned killed multiple times and I have spawn killed a bunch of people too. I feel like that maps are either to small and open not even corner to hid around.

The spawns in swat are very messed up to i have got spawned killed multiple times and I have spawn killed a bunch of people too. I feel like that maps are either to small and open not even corner to hid around.

Spawns are real problem especially in SWAT. How it can be ranked game when everyone getting spawnkilled. Don’t even talk about matchmaking which is propably bigger problem ^^