Spawn Changes

Some of the maps need to be changed when it comes to spawning. For Warzone and Assault if your team is losing and you are backed up to your core. You shouldn’t spawn outside of your base where you can be easily killed before you even get the chance to find cover. You also shouldn’t spawn on the sides right by the stairs. This is really bad on maps like temple where it spawns you on the far left side outside of your base. You can die before you even get the chance to run inside.

Yeaahhh but Arena spawns can be equally terrible…

It’s spawning in general that needs to be fixed

It’s only TEMPLE, that spawns you outside.

And Urban spawns Red inside Blues spawn, during the garage phase.
Just to get shot in the back…

> 2533274983213185;4:
> It’s only TEMPLE, that spawns you outside.
>
> And Urban spawns Red inside Blues spawn, during the garage phase.
> Just to get shot in the back…

Its not just getting spawned outside. You can also spawn on the 2 sides near the stairs. You can either go up the stairs and try to make it farther back into your base without getting shot in the back. Or you can try to make it down the stairs and hide in the corner. If you are lucky you might be able to somehow sprint to the other side, make it up the stairs, and then you might just be safe inside the core room.

the vehicle spawn to, sometimes spaws happen in the middle of the battle in WZFF.
and arena, 4 of the last 10 games at least 1 time, i spawn next to an enemy spartan.

I like it when I spawn looking at a wall. There’s that couple of seconds where I’m trying to figure out where I’m at. Usually happens on those Forge maps.

I just remembered that Temple also seems to spawn you facing the temple, right in front of the temple, even though you are trying to defend the armory.

> 2533274808473685;8:
> I just remembered that Temple also seems to spawn you facing the temple, right in front of the temple, even though you are trying to defend the armory.

I’m glad to see my least favorite assault map.

Having messed up spawns.
And Temple shields non existent, never on.

Increased chance it gets removed?