Sparth worthy follow-up to Bungie?

I know many are probably wondering why this isn’t in the General Discussion, but I feel it kind ties into the Universe. I feel that Nicolas Bouvier (Sparth) is such an awesome follow-up to Bungie in creating the art for the Halo Universe. Does anyone else feel he’s a fantastic artist, especially for Halo?

Everybody who has produced official (and, in many cases, unofficial) Halo art has done an absolutely beautiful job. It has nothing to do with “following up Bungie”, Halo’s artists are, have been, and will always be producers of absolutely stunning work.

> 2533274811368357;2:
> Everybody who has produced official (and, in many cases, unofficial) Halo art has done an absolutely beautiful job. It has nothing to do with “following up Bungie”, Halo’s artists are, have been, and will always be producers of absolutely stunning work.

This right here, Each Artist has brought out the Halo Universe beautifully, Sparth is an artist who can bring out the vastness of space and the majesty and unknowning power of the Forerunners. Just like Isaac Hannaford was perfect for UNSC and Covenant designs in armor and vehicles the angles and shapes were amazing.

It’s always a pleasure to see the Artwork of Sparth! The environments he makes are beautiful.