Spartans

Does your spartan mean a lot to you, like you feel like you are your spartan? Or anything else

Not really, but I don’t really get immersed in video games unless it’s some horror game.

Not much immersion in a quick paced game, unless you are seriously playing the objective (or trying to kill & t-bag the Spartan that keeps killing you) but other than that, I run Helioskrill. I’m proud of that armor and it goes to show how much I like Halo; enough to beat each Halo on Legendary (including ODST).

Instead of saying I feel like I am my Spartan, I think it would be more accurate to say I feel like my Spartan is me. At least as much as he can be. I never dress him up in outfits that I wouldn’t wear myself, and I keep him male because I’m male in real life. I think at least pretending the character is supposed to be yourself can add a bit of fun immersion to certain games. I do this in other games too, such as Monster Hunter and Animal Crossing where I try to make my character look as much like myself as possible. But, I know not everyone does this so maybe I’m just weird

> 2533274904158628;4:
> Instead of saying I feel like I am my Spartan, I think it would be more accurate to say I feel like my Spartan is me. At least as much as he can be. I never dress him up in outfits that I wouldn’t wear myself, and I keep him male because I’m male in real life. I think at least pretending the character is supposed to be yourself can add a bit of fun immersion to certain games. I do this in other games too, such as Monster Hunter and Animal Crossing where I try to make my character look as much like myself as possible. But, I know not everyone does this so maybe I’m just weird

What he said lol

Very well said btw

Yep. I tend to imagine myself as my Spartan character, such as the one in Halo 5.

> 2533274982219444;6:
> Yep. I tend to imagine myself as my Spartan character, such as the one in Halo 5.

I was that way in SO and Reach, basically when I got to use my MP Spartan in which ever campaign

With Halo 5 i really like to imagine that i’m a spartan, and my armour is the one that i use in the game.

Yes when I play because I would love to have the strength my spartan has and when I play I play for blood and out all my emotion into it

Yes. Ever since Spartan IV’s were meant to be us I’ve felt very connected and it keeps me coming back. It’s my favourite decision 343 has made.

> 2533274904158628;4:
> Instead of saying I feel like I am my Spartan, I think it would be more accurate to say I feel like my Spartan is me. At least as much as he can be. I never dress him up in outfits that I wouldn’t wear myself, and I keep him male because I’m male in real life. I think at least pretending the character is supposed to be yourself can add a bit of fun immersion to certain games. I do this in other games too, such as Monster Hunter and Animal Crossing where I try to make my character look as much like myself as possible. But, I know not everyone does this so maybe I’m just weird

Lol. I kind of do this too. Which is one of the reasons why I have so much fun trying on different armor combinations.
( ^_^)

> 2533274897551225;10:
> Yes. Ever since Spartan IV’s were meant to be us I’ve felt very connected and it keeps me coming back. It’s my favourite decision 343 has made.

I agree. This along with the storyline of having Halo 5’s multiplayer ‘canon’ by being simulations makes it possible to envision you yourself training as your spartan.