Spartans Old/New the difference

Master Chief and his counterparts are Gods taking the next step of human evolution. Besides, of course the Spartans of Reach who all lost and died like pigs. Seriously just one big FAIL montage for 6 or so hours. But that is beside the point and damning to my statements.

These H4 Spartans are -Yoink-, they got the swag ( yeah I said it, so what, big whoop, wanna fight about it?) but not the countenance. First of all their commander is a walking -Yoink!- I mean woman.

MC is a killing machine, literally, in other words more fitting he is a Predator (not to be confused with alien predator ripoff hybrids known as elites)

The new Spartans however, are Defenders of humanity. In the Campaign (Which was just a trashing of MC’s hard work and basically a softkill for reasons I won’t spoil) MC states that it is a soldiers duty to defend humanity. The friendly bro bossman says you say it like soldiers aren’t apart of humanity. BOOM Okay?

In SpOps one of the new Spartans is talking to Halsey (Everyone treats the co founder of human survival like -Yoink-, but this old brad is hardcore and is like fools I built this freakin ship) the Spartan says his homeworld was destroyed so he became a spartan, he couldn’t understand why the old spartans had to be reared as children and what the psychological aspect of being a spartan had anything to do with the requirements. Halsey states there is a reason why they are back at Requiem fighting the Prometheuns. The Spartan states that the aliens used to be human and were turned into killing machines and what could be gained from that?

An underlying grain in H4 is that Humanity is longer a coward race, they are becoming a superpower in the galaxy. These new spartans are apart of humanity and are defending it, defending themselves from threats. The MC is truely a Spartan because he is not defending humanity from threats, he is a Predator threatening other prey.

343 will make MC from a cyborg reptilian into a humanistic puss giving him his own identity and link with his race, they will also emphasize on him aging as they have already done so. I mean cmon whose to say MC wasn’t 20 when he landed on Halo?

Your thoughts my fellow fleshlings.

bump

Seriously? I just need one person to comment w/e is on their minds and I will let this thread die.

The Master Chief was a soulless killing machine for three games already. If our protagonist continued being a static character (i.e. no growth, change, or personal epiphany, something like that) then the Master Chief’s story would quickly become boring. I think John’s quest to be more human is what will drive the story forward, not which Elite or Forerunner he will kill next.

Just my opinion, anyway.

The Covenant, the Ring, Halo…, it’s finished.

No, I think we’re just getting milked.

> The Master Chief was a soulless killing machine for three games already. If our protagonist continued being a static character (i.e. no growth, change, or personal epiphany, something like that) then the Master Chief’s story would quickly become boring. I think John’s quest to be more human is what will drive the story forward, not which Elite or Forerunner he will kill next.
>
> Just my opinion, anyway.

I favor your opinion sir. He needs to be more dynamic, I’m just comparing Spartan classes using information the game states itself.

I agree his character needs more depth in order to survive, my question is…now that he can talk who the -Yoink- is he going to talk to XD???

I believe Spartans are suppose to be less talk and more action. Taking risk for the better. Confident in what you do. Emerge victorious, at whatever the cost.

These Spartan IVs? Please, just looking at Majestic, they’re just oversized marines. The only Spartan IV that seems capable is Thorne.

> > The Master Chief was a soulless killing machine for three games already. If our protagonist continued being a static character (i.e. no growth, change, or personal epiphany, something like that) then the Master Chief’s story would quickly become boring. I think John’s quest to be more human is what will drive the story forward, not which Elite or Forerunner he will kill next.
> >
> > Just my opinion, anyway.
>
> I favor your opinion sir. He needs to be more dynamic, I’m just comparing Spartan classes using information the game states itself.
>
> I agree his character needs more depth in order to survive, my question is…now that he can talk who the -Yoink!- is he going to talk to XD???

Uh… Hopefully the remaining SPARTAN-II’s on Blue Team? lol. Probably Lasky as well. Hopefully Dr. Halsey at some point. I’m also curious to see if there’ll be any dialogue between John and the Didact in the future as opposed to Didact monologues.

I’m positive that he’ll talk to all of these people… he just won’t use many words. lol

lol I was just joking about the C word.