Spartan's don't deal with Bloom?

I’ve read this sort of responses on most topics about Bloom.
And I’m puzzled by this sort of statement. I mean, sure Spartan’s went through an augmentation procedure to increase bone and muscle structure, tissue density, visual perception, intelligence, memory and creativity. But that doesn’t stop them from dealing bullet spread went holding the trigger. Or if they have multiple enemies at long distance and they have to pace they’re shots.
So I ask: Where exactly in the novels does it state that Spartans don’t deal with Bloom if they are also humans? And if that were the case, how is it that in Halo 3: ODST bloom wasn’t implemented if they’re humans?

Please respond with respect.

not all things have to fit with reality and if you are trying to somehow rid matchmaking of bloom it won’t work because A. it is put into the coding and cannot be removed
B.some people actually like it
the fact that a knife can penetrate elite and spartan armor with shielding is also not realistic either but it’s still there
sorry about bursting your bubble, but its true

Barrels heat up on guns when fired so it expands the barrel. Thus making the weapon less accurate.

while realistically, bloom wouldn’t really exist with spartans (along with the turret and SMG recoil) it was more of a gameplay mechanic. Instead of a preset fire rate, you get more freedom on how you want to shoot. But there had to be a lot of compromises to make the gameplay a little better

> not all things have to fit with reality and if you are trying to somehow rid matchmaking of bloom it won’t work because A. it is put into the coding and cannot be removed
> B.some people actually like it
> the fact that a knife can penetrate elite and spartan armor with shielding is also not realistic either but it’s still there
> sorry about bursting your bubble, but its true

I’m not saying they should remove it. In fact I’m one of those people who like bloom. I’m just asking were does it exactly state that Spartan don’t deal with this sort of thing.

> > not all things have to fit with reality and if you are trying to somehow rid matchmaking of bloom it won’t work because A. it is put into the coding and cannot be removed
> > B.some people actually like it
> > the fact that a knife can penetrate elite and spartan armor with shielding is also not realistic either but it’s still there
> > sorry about bursting your bubble, but its true
>
> I’m not saying they should remove it. In fact I’m one of those people who like bloom. I’m just asking were does it exactly state that Spartan don’t deal with this sort of thing.

noble 6 has girly grip and that is why it is in reach. next canon question please, lol, I made a funny

> Barrels heat up on guns when fired so it expands the barrel. Thus making the weapon less accurate.

Exactly. They might have gone through the augmentation procedure. But that doesn’t stop them from missing they’re shots.

> not all things have to fit with reality and if you are trying to somehow rid matchmaking of bloom it won’t work because A. it is put into the coding and cannot be removed
> B.some people actually like it
> the fact that a knife can penetrate elite and spartan armor with shielding is also not realistic either but it’s still there
> sorry about bursting your bubble, but its true

Actually if I remember correct, there was a point in the books where it states that slow moving objects can go through the sheilds. I cant remember if that was the shield of armor but idk. I know its in there. It might be the ships.

> while realistically, bloom wouldn’t really exist with spartans (along with the turret and SMG recoil) it was more of a gameplay mechanic. Instead of a preset fire rate, you get more freedom on how you want to shoot. But there had to be a lot of compromises to make the gameplay a little better

But that doesn’t mean that they don’t miss there shots every time. That’s why I’m puzzled as to where did these sort of comments come from. You maybe a Spartan, but your weapon will not be accurate as you hold/spam the trigger.

Ya know what I love about Spartans in the books? They use the AR like it’s a DMR and their visor does the scoping. Every weapon is a sniper to a Spartan in the books. So be thankful not everything is exactly lore-true.

> > Barrels heat up on guns when fired so it expands the barrel. Thus making the weapon less accurate.
>
> Exactly. They might have gone through the augmentation procedure. But that doesn’t stop them from missing they’re shots.

A hot barrel wouldn’t cause a Spartan to miss by the degree they are able to in Reach.

It makes sense for a spartan to readjust their aim after any kick back faster then a normal person so while they still deal with it, they don’t miss because they adjust much faster after the fact. Also slow moving objects could pass through the Onyx sentinel shields but I am pretty sure a Spartan’s shields stay up which is why it was hard for Chief to fight an Elite b/c the shields conflicted and made contact all slippery.