Spartan vs Elites is now dead....

since the multiplayer is “canon” witch i find it pretty dumb, who’s dumb decision to make the multiplayer canon and not include playable Elites? And another thing i notice the Spartans has the same exact assassination moves from halo 4. (if nobody else didn’t notice) i think because 343 cant come up with any assassination moves for the Elites so they cut them from this supposed canon multiplayer. (pretty dumb)

I don’t think canon multiplayer is the reason for the absence of Elites; O’Connor apparently stated that the reason is because 343 didn’t have the resources to do everything they wanted plus adding Elites.

> 2533274876456769;2:
> I don’t think canon multiplayer is the reason for the absence of Elites; O’Connor apparently stated that the reason is because 343 didn’t have the resources to do everything they wanted plus adding Elites.

And because of this lack of time, it is possible that they will invest their time into Elites after Halo 5 is released and make them playable again through DLC or a software update.

Just one day it might take along time before elites shall come back

> 2533274876456769;2:
> I don’t think canon multiplayer is the reason for the absence of Elites; O’Connor apparently stated that the reason is because 343 didn’t have the resources to do everything they wanted plus adding Elites.

did frank really said that?

I’m really depending on post-launch updates for things that won’t be there at launch due to the limited amount of resources and time, e.g. Firefight, BTB, playable Elites,

> 2533274816318592;5:
> > 2533274876456769;2:
> > I don’t think canon multiplayer is the reason for the absence of Elites; O’Connor apparently stated that the reason is because 343 didn’t have the resources to do everything they wanted plus adding Elites.
>
>
> did frank really said that?

That’s what I’ve been hearing here on the forums. I’m sure someone else can find you a source.

What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger.

Canon multiplayer is one of the dumbest ideas out there. It’s honestly one of my least favorite parts about Halo 4-5. When you have to cut out multiplayer features just to retain its validity, you’ve taken that too far.

I’m not a huge fan of playing dinosaurs but I would enjoy more diverse customization options.