Spartan Victory Taunts

You know those taunts you may have seen coming out of the beta? Re-add them. I’d say keep them disabled for rated games but social should be fun and I think that turns up the fun factor by being silly. Fiesta and Grifball? Hell yeah, dude. That’d be great. Forge should have an option in the map options to enable or disable it during cutscenes too.

Yeah, I remember them.
They were so cool! :smiley:
I really miss them and was so disappointed that they were removed. Stupid and bad decision.

No, they were douchy and unlike something a spartan would do

They were removed because during the beta, the survey they sent out came back with a majority of people wanting them removed.

Don’t see why 343i can’t add them back in as Spartan ID reqs and let you select which taunt you want to use - like assassinations and stances.

It means they’d had more reqs to flood the req pool with- which I’m sure they’d love to do…

> 2533274840624875;3:
> No, they were douchy and unlike something a spartan would do

Says you.

Spartans-IV are more human. They talk and joke around and are more… easier and cooler than earlier SPartan programs, mainly because they were recruited as adults.
Didn’t you hear them talking and joking, especially the former ODSTs?
This is exactly what they are capable of doing.

This is also why I wish they’d bring them back.

I thought they were silly and unneeded, just look how stupid BO3 post game is.

> 2533274826915375;5:
> > 2533274840624875;3:
> > No, they were douchy and unlike something a spartan would do
>
>
> Says you.

Why even make a topic if all you wanted was positive and agreeing replies?

> 2533274826915375;5:
> > 2533274840624875;3:
> > No, they were douchy and unlike something a spartan would do
>
>
> Says you.

says most of the people who played. Hence they were removed! and I agree, they were terrible and super lame looking! Something COD would do…

> 2533274811049752;8:
> > 2533274826915375;5:
> > > 2533274840624875;3:
> > > No, they were douchy and unlike something a spartan would do
> >
> >
> > Says you.
>
>
> Why even make a topic if all you wanted was positive and agreeing replies?

Agreed!

> 2533274811049752;7:
> I thought they were silly and unneeded, just look how stupid BO3 post game is.

That’s where I’m coming from. Just saw someone play, lose, and the victors doing some dances. It was hilarious.

> 2533274826915375;10:
> > 2533274811049752;7:
> > I thought they were silly and unneeded, just look how stupid BO3 post game is.
>
>
> That’s where I’m coming from. Just saw someone play, lose, and the victors doing some dances. It was hilarious.

And it looks atrocious, stupid and doesn’t need to be here.

Yeah, I liked them, too… better than just standing stupidly around…

While BLOPS3 is silly, I think some fistbumps or high-fives or like it was earlier - it was fitting and nice. It was just “good job, mate”

That is why we -Yoink!-.

meh low class why add insult to injury for a lackluster game

I don’t want to see my Spartan acting like that. I wouldn’t do that. And I like to keep my COD and Halo as far apart as possible. As in, I don’t play COD. And if COD BLOPPERS the Third does it, then that’s a pretty good sign it’s probably a bit too far out there on the “bro” spectrum for Halo. I mean, hell, I don’t even own a ballcap to wear sideways in the first place, I’m not qualified to bro down like that. lol

> 2533274883669557;16:
> I don’t want to see my Spartan acting like that. I wouldn’t do that. And I like to keep my COD and Halo as far apart as possible. As in, I don’t play COD. And if COD BLOPPERS the Third does it, then that’s a pretty good sign it’s probably a bit too far out there on the “bro” spectrum for Halo. I mean, hell, I don’t even own a ballcap to wear sideways in the first place, I’m not qualified to bro down like that. lol

Exactly this.

Spartans are military soldiers, not some -Yoink- frat boys… I’m glad they took that “bro” crap out

It needs to be more Halo-y. Maybe instead of them giving high-fives to each other, they should be tea-bagging the enemies’ dead corpses

> 2533274971171822;6:
> Spartans-IV are more human. They talk and joke around and are more… easier and cooler than earlier SPartan programs, mainly because they were recruited as adults.
> Didn’t you hear them talking and joking, especially the former ODSTs?
> This is exactly what they are capable of doing.
>
> This is also why I wish they’d bring them back.

I think most people prefer Spartan-IIs (and S-IIIs) because they are professionals. S-IVs just don’t measure up to the legendary personalities of the previous generations which had spartans like Sgt. Johnson, the MC (and his friends), and members of Noble team.