Spartan Undersuit

I love the new armors in Halo 5: Guardians, but the spartan undersuit gloves look a bit “pleather like” in that it is very smooth with what looks like stitching around the thumb, palm, and wrist regions. The gloves do not match the rest of the suit and it would look so much nicer if it looked similar to the upper torso with the honeycomb pattern similar to Halo 4.
Here’s a link to show what I am talking about.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwzf1Wyh02WmLTc1bURWSHhqbUE/view?usp=sharing

I see what you’re saying, but I dig the new gloves.

I like the look of the gloves

I believe it’s just that one permutation. If you look at its description it says that the armor system is designed for Spartans undergoing training simulations.

Breakout and Ricochet are basically ‘Sports for Superhumans’ versions of Paintball and Football. The leather and stitching, as well as numbers, seem to be reminiscent of competition uniforms in sporting events nowadays.

> 2533274870082215;1:
> I love the new armors in Halo 5: Guardians, but the spartan undersuit gloves look a bit “pleather like” in that it is very smooth with what looks like stitching around the thumb, palm, and wrist regions. The gloves do not match the rest of the suit and it would look so much nicer if it looked similar to the upper torso with the honeycomb pattern similar to Halo 4.
> Here’s a link to show what I am talking about.
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwzf1Wyh02WmLTc1bURWSHhqbUE/view?usp=sharing

This is actually really funny because I noticed this for the first time earlier today and couldn’t stop staring.

When you see it in a still image, it looks weird but I think in game you won’t notice it or care whole you’re playing.

> 2533274827546373;4:
> I believe it’s just that one permutation. If you look at its description it says that the armor system is designed for Spartans undergoing training simulations.
>
> Breakout and Ricochet are basically ‘Sports for Superhumans’ versions of Paintball and Football. The leather and stitching, as well as numbers, seem to be reminiscent of competition uniforms in sporting events nowadays.

That’s the undersuit showing so it’s with every permutation this one being recruit.

Never noticed before and looks fine to me now.