Spartan Underarmor wrong color.

I would like to ask why the underarmor in campaign is correctly in all black coresponding to previous halos while in multiplayer or any sort (MM/Sops, etc) is colored partially.

In campaign Chief and all the spartans have black underarmor. All spartans in muliplayer have lots of pieces of the underarmor colored.

Just to point out I feel that all the armor doesnt look epic due to the fact that its hard to distinguish it from the actual underarmor.

If this could be patched it would be great and I would get a more epic feel from spartans. If it could be changed back to black how Chief wears it that would be great.

Just asking for a minor patch…make it happen please.

They look like Power Rangers.

This isn’t even a problem. This does not require a patch. Even a minor requires some effort to create and implement, this would be a waste of resources. Resources that can go towards bug fixing and weapon balancing.

I noticed as well and it looks atrocious. Armor is largely insignificant in Halo 4. Everything blends in. In every other Halo game players looked at least somewhat unique and distinguishable in multiplayer. Just another bad change by 343

It sure isnt the most important thing to patch. But they could add it to a patch imo.

> I noticed as well and it looks atrocious. Armor is largely insignificant in Halo 4. Everything blends in. In every other Halo game players looked at least somewhat unique and distinguishable in multiplayer. Just another bad change by 343

I agree. I can understand how they may have let it slide by unknowingly but this cant be the first time anyone has said anything about it.

The spartan 4s in campaign look to me signifanctly better then the ones in multiplayer simply because they stand out more. There armor has a beginning and end like the Chief.

I wouldn’t mind this being patched. I don’t really like the colored underarmor.

It’s not an important issue, but I agree.

The bodyglove under the armor plate should always remain black imo.

I agree, I can’t say that I’m a fan of how the soft armour has colour on it. Honestly, you said it perfectly. Now that half of the soft armour is coloured, you can’t tell at first glance which part is the plates and which part is not. It’s a mess, really.

I mean, look at this old picture of the Venator Raptor skin, or this one of HAZOP Forest, where the underarmour is completely black. Doesn’t that look much better than how the colours are now? You can actually tell what’s what, it’s much more clean and sleek.

Alas, I suppose it’s not the biggest deal. I still love the game immensely, but just this small thing bothers me a bit…