Spartan Strike/Assault Question - Windows Phone

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone knows if the all achievements are still obtainable on these games if I purchase a used windows 10 phone to load them on to. I had an old windows phone 7 device that is no longer popping achievements due to store compatibility. Has anyone had any luck getting the phone achievements specifically?

Hi,
Yes, all the achievements are still obtainable (completed spartan assault one week ago). Be sure your phone is running on windows 8/8.1/10 and works on hardware with at least 512 MB ram.

Thank you!!!

No problem! If you’ve already played a different version of the game, like 360/One/PC versions, some of the achievements should unlock by playing one mission.

Yeah, I’ve completed them on the other platforms, and have some progress on the phones. However the windows phone I have is running windows phone 7, and now when I grab an achievement, it pops phone side but does not communicate with Xbox Live and sync the progress with my profile. So I purchased a used windows 10 device to try to finish out the achievements. I’m hoping that will work.

Yeah, you shouldn’t have any problems. I play on a Lumia 550, which is not that good, and all the achievements popped.

> 2533274871396905;2:
> Hi,
> Yes, all the achievements are still obtainable (completed spartan assault one week ago). Be sure your phone is running on windows 8/8.1/10 and works on hardware with at least 512 MB ram.

Woah, I’ve been super bummed out for a couple years now because I thought I would never be able to complete the Spartan Strike (WP) achievements. I had to give up my windows phone way back when I didn’t have the financial means to replace it or keep a line open. I’m in a much more stable position now but thought they completely discontinued all WP services. I guess I can be admittedly ignorant of the technical side of things but are you saying there is hope that i can finally complete those WP specific variation achievements for Spartan Strike? That’s game changing for me if so, what do I have to do? just order any old Lumia device off of Amazon and use to to run the version found on its store?

Yes. There are other brands that support window 8 (link), but most of them are Nokia and you can easily find Lumia devices for sale on Amazon/Ebay.
The minimum requirement is 512 MB of ram, so is compatible with Lumia 520 and more recent models (525,530,550,620,720,800,820,900,920,1020 etc…).
If you buy a used windows 8/8.1 device, you’ll probably get it with windows 10 already installed. Xbox app is already installed on the phone, so you need to link your account first and then download/purchase spartan strike on the store.
Personal opinion: devices like Lumia 520,525,530,532,620,800 are small-screen phones, so you may find hard to play and aim with touch screen.
Hope this helps!

Can anyone confirm that their Spartan Strike (WP) achievements are being registered to Xbox live? I’ve unlocked a few on my Lumia 950 but they don’t appear on Xbox Live.

I actually unlocked my first achievement two weeks ago.

Is the achievement showing on your waypoint profile? I am still having the same problems on this used Lumia with windows 8 that I purchased. Achievements pop phone side, but dont sync to my waypoint profile or even true achievements. They used to.

Yes, both on phone and waypoint side. I don’t know if the older windows version may cause some issues, but i’m playing on windows 8 phone upgraded to 10 and haven’t had any problems so far.

I’m playing on a fully up-to-date (rip WM10) Lumia 950.

Achievements only show up in the game, they don’t appear on Xbox Live or achievement trackers such as Trueachievements.com. Despite my save file correctly syncing with Xbox Live.

Update here. All of my progress for achievements has synced and they do appear on my service record, xbox live and true achievements.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-spartan-strike/windows-phone/service-records/players/the%20hunt3r

Glad it worked out!

Any of you having issues connecting to the store? I’m now on my second Windows Phone and none of them will even let me sign into the Microsoft store to sign into my profile and download the games :frowning: Anyone know a fix to this?

> 2533274805797484;16:
> Any of you having issues connecting to the store? I’m now on my second Windows Phone and none of them will even let me sign into the Microsoft store to sign into my profile and download the games :frowning: Anyone know a fix to this?

Same problem here. Did you have a solution for this?

> 2533274822978742;17:
> > 2533274805797484;16:
> > Any of you having issues connecting to the store? I’m now on my second Windows Phone and none of them will even let me sign into the Microsoft store to sign into my profile and download the games :frowning: Anyone know a fix to this?
>
> Same problem here. Did you have a solution for this?

Negative, I think it has to do with a support issue on the phones which we cannot fix :confused:

> 2533274805797484;18:
> > 2533274822978742;17:
> > > 2533274805797484;16:
> > > Any of you having issues connecting to the store? I’m now on my second Windows Phone and none of them will even let me sign into the Microsoft store to sign into my profile and download the games :frowning: Anyone know a fix to this?
> >
> > Same problem here. Did you have a solution for this?
>
> Negative, I think it has to do with a support issue on the phones which we cannot fix :confused:

Windows Phone achievements are unlocking again per True Achievements

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Why just IOS. I’m android, if only 343 isn’t Ra.ci st. To android and other phone titles. Is there a way I can play Spartan strike on Android?