Spartan simulation

I think the lore about this Spartan simulation in my opinion is dumb. There is so many covenant stuff but yet no playable elites. This topic isn’t about playable elites however it’s about this life they have going saying this is a Spartan simulation for unsc. It makes no sense. First off this is human based and training you don’t just automatically pull the attackers weapons out of nowhere. The Spartan simulation should only include unsc weapons stop the Spartan simulation crap because you messed up 343. I understand the elites being allies can possibly give humans covenant stuff but being allies gives a perfect reason to add playable elites. This game would be so much better if they stayed realistic to the game. So humans are building forunner weapons or are they pulling it out of their -Yoink-? I really don’t get it anymore.

This is a pointless post honestly but to humor the thread itself. Spartan used covenant weapons on the field so why would they not be allowed to train with them within the simulation? And by simulation it means it’s a holo deck, it’s not a physical manifestation of the weapons, you should probably actually know the lore before you criticize it.

> 2533274987805415;1:
> I think the lore about this Spartan simulation in my opinion is dumb. There is so many covenant stuff but yet no playable elites. This topic isn’t about playable elites however it’s about this life they have going saying this is a Spartan simulation for unsc. It makes no sense. First off this is human based and training you don’t just automatically pull the attackers weapons out of nowhere. The Spartan simulation should only include unsc weapons stop the Spartan simulation crap because you messed up 343. I understand the elites being allies can possibly give humans covenant stuff but being allies gives a perfect reason to add playable elites. This game would be so much better if they stayed realistic to the game. So humans are building forunner weapons or are they pulling it out of their -Yoink-? I really don’t get it anymore.

What do you expect them to fight in a real warzone to die no its in the far future where we can literally teleport across long spans of space in a instant and also you literally said this is not a,“why is elites not playable,” but in a couple of sentences later you say thats a perfect reason why they should be playable.God some people on these forums somedays.

I agree. Having the mp be canon is pretty dumb imo

You are aware that the UNSC has collected and stockpiled Covenant weapons in the past and with the rise of the Prometheans it wouldn’t be unlikely for them to do this with Forerunner weaponry now? Heck, with a diplomatic relationship with the Swords of Sanghelios that’d probably make getting exotic weapons easier and allow Spartans to be more experienced with enemy weaponry. Trust me, the War Games being canon doesn’t work all the time with certain things, but that point about weapons is a weak one. The lack of playable Elites, however, would likely still be around regardless of War Games being canon.