Spartan’s Armory REQ Pack

April 5 Update: The Spartan’s Armory REQ Pack gave REQs incorrectly to some players with 100% visuals. Players affected will be refunded for their purchase in the same currency used to obtain the pack. https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/Spartan-Armory-req-bundle

We have identified that a small number of players who purchased the Spartan’s Armory REQ Pack before 10:50AM PDT on March 17 may not have received all REQs intended to be included in this pack. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Players affected will be refunded the total cost of the pack in the same currency used at purchase, whether that is real dollars on the Xbox Live Marketplace or REQ Points in the REQ Store. Affected players may also keep all of the REQs received in the faulty pack.

Please visit account.microsoft.com to check the status of your real-dollar refunds or contact customer support.

Ok.

Is there a timetable as to when we should expect to see the RP refunds?

Hi I have a question regarding that REQ pack. I only got one of the exclusive skins when I purchased it. I got a second skin, but it was the BoomCo AR skin. Was that supposed to happen?

When will the refunds happen?

The refunds are nice, but my final Spartan’s Armory pack gave me 1 skin and 4 point cards. I was expecting the last 2 Sharktooth Grin skins to unlock and even w/ the refund I have no way of unlocking those. Can you give any guidance as to if/how those affected by the SG skins releasing late that should have unlocked them with their SA REQ pack purchases can acquire them?

I know that this isn’t the support forum, but I never got a response on there and I posted my topic a long time ago. About a month or so now ago I got on Halo 5 Guardians to find that my armor and emblem had been reset to default. I didn’t think anything of it so changed my armor and emblem back to what they were before. I continued on to play a bunch of arena games, but then later when I joined a warzone game, I discovered that all of my reqs had disappeared ( all boosts, weapons, vehicles, all things that weren’t permanent) I quit the game, and restarted my console and still all of my things were gone. I went to another xbox and tried, and everything was still gone. Since then I’ve just been trying to earn back my reqs with in-game points, but I had a lot saved up and I am nowhere near to what I had. I spent a lot of time, and actual money on my collection of weapons and vehicles and it would suck if I couldn’t get them back. Any help finding out what happened would be greatly appreciated. Another thing that I might mention is that this happened right after I bought three Spartan armory packs with actual money, I did not spend any in-game req points on the packs and I have verified purchases of the packs online. Thank you for any help.

why is the drop rate so low always green never get purple or legendary.

Folks if your query isn’t related to the Spartan armoury pack, please start a new topic in the forums. Do not post here