Spartan points...ha...ha...ha

I’m in shock with what 343 has done with halo…It shouldn’t even share the same title as the 3 greatest games, the trilogy. Spartan vision? are you serious! spartan points! and spartan ops! Well people, halo is dead, everything must die eventually and you will witness the most mainstream cater to cod players multiplayer game in history. halo 4. Thanks 343, i’m sure you will hand us one classic playlist. I’ll rather buy black ops 2 than this game.

Soooo if you are saying that this Halo is like CoD, why would you turn around and say, “I would much rather buy Black Ops 2?” Hypocrite much?

its forerunner vision, bro

Firstly, Forerunner Vision.

Secondly, I hope you realise you are one of the reasons why the Halo community is awful, you give no respect to the developers and you give no respect to people with differing opinions. I hope you really listen and see that you are one person, you have as much say as the next person. So, don’t have a go at Halo because as long as people like it (such as me), it will exist.

I like halo and cod, i dont like them mixed.

> I’m in shock with what 343 has done with halo…It shouldn’t even share the same title as the 3 greatest games, the trilogy. Spartan vision? are you serious! spartan points! and spartan ops! Well people, halo is dead, everything must die eventually and you will witness the most mainstream cater to cod players multiplayer game in history. halo 4. Thanks 343, i’m sure you will hand us one classic playlist. I’ll rather buy black ops 2 than this game.

Then go buy BO2 that hasn’t been confirmed. No one cares whether you get Halo 4 or not.

I didn’t realize you got Halo 4 early Please tell me how it is?

It’s idiots/trolls like you that make the outrage and reactions from the community seem ungenuine to the devs.

> I’m in shock with what 343 has done with halo…It shouldn’t even share the same title as the 3 greatest games, the trilogy. Spartan vision? are you serious! spartan points! and spartan ops! Well people, halo is dead, everything must die eventually and you will witness the most mainstream cater to cod players multiplayer game in history. halo 4. Thanks 343, i’m sure you will hand us one classic playlist. I’ll rather buy black ops 2 than this game.

I totally agree with you OP! It shouldn’t even been called Halo, it should be renamed to “Call of Duty in Space and aliens”.

> > I’m in shock with what 343 has done with halo…It shouldn’t even share the same title as the 3 greatest games, the trilogy. Spartan vision? are you serious! spartan points! and spartan ops! Well people, halo is dead, everything must die eventually and you will witness the most mainstream cater to cod players multiplayer game in history. halo 4. Thanks 343, i’m sure you will hand us one classic playlist. I’ll rather buy black ops 2 than this game.
>
> I totally agree with you OP! It shouldn’t even been called Halo, it should be renamed to “Call of Duty in Space and aliens”.

It’s nothing like CoD, a progression system isn’t automatically CoD.

u havent even played the game, it probably still feels like halo.