Spartan Ops

So I’ve just recently gotten around to finishing Spartan Ops (On Episode 8), and I realized that I found it to be a lot of fun. It felt like a mix of Firefight and Campaign, and had a neat little story. So, how did you guys like it? Would you want to see it reintroduced in Halo 5, with the new abilities and such?

I would like to see it make a come back to Halo 5 with some changes of course but with war zone in play it may have a hard time finding a population. I say yes.

> 2533274849033670;2:
> I would like to see it make a come back to Halo 5 with some changes of course but with war zone in play it may have a hard time finding a population. I say yes.

Probably they’ll launch a second season for Spartan Ops as a DLC.

Hopefully there is going to be season 2

I had a lot of fun when I finished it last year. It could have some changes made to it, but it was a great first step. Maybe more objectives, and less just “Clear the area”.

I like spartan Ops a lot. I keep going back to it every once in a while. I still have to complete it co-op. Would like to see Season 2.

To see Spartan Ops again would just make me so happy! I reckon it should continue with the endeavours of the UNSC Infinity AFTER Requiem was destroyed in Season 1.
Spartan Ops is seriously underrated.
Sure it is very repetitive but can be immensely satisfying and intense if you play it the right way.

I love spartan ops.