Spartan ops.

Returning of spartan ops?

Probably not, considering the return of classic gameplay. Although this would be nice to see in a different concept, as a suggestion.

> 2533274973155628;2:
> Probably not, considering the return of classic gameplay. Although this would be nice to see in a different concept, as a suggestion.

The return of classic gameplay hasn’t been confirmed yet, as of now we have no idea how infinite will play but we can all hope for classic to return.

We honestly don’t know what to expect in Infinite. If they do bring Spartan Ops back, what would be the whole story? And will we be allowed to use our own created Spartans again? Or premade Spartans?

I doubt it would return considering they canned season 2 in Halo 4 and ended the story of season 1 in the first level of Halo 5. I’d love to see it return though because the second half of season 1 was quite good.

A concept like spartan ops would be neat. From using your own character to characters already established in lore. Maybe some behind the scenes type missions from the perspective of whatever factions are present, use it as an oppurtunity for more replayability and flesh out characters/story content even more. Continuing it with more post launch content would be appreciated, and hopefully it would turn out good enough to keep supporting.

Honestly, I would like to see Spartan Ops return.

It should return,but as a spinoff game.
If they cram it into Infinite like they did with Halo 4,we’ll just get another mediocre,lackluster experience.

I think it would be really cool if they did bring it back but it might be really difficult to fit in depending how the campaign unfolds. I think it’s possible given the ending of the book Bad Blood, they could do something with those characters, I mean they are fan favorites, but it wouldn’t make sense to most players.

I would like to see Spartan Ops to return but with some loadouts and abilities/gadgets like Rainbow Six Siege. Scanner helmet can use the visr odst ablities/ promethean vision,
some armors can fit into weight classes like heavy, medium, light. It would make Spartan OPs cooler imo.

> 2535445092627139;1:
> Returning of spartan ops?

Would be nice. I enjoyed it, still play it actually. But players had to practically beg for firefight in 5 and given 343’s obsession with Halo becoming a full fledged e-sport (if its not already, idk) I would be really surprised if they put in the effort for something that was supposedly not played very much.

It remains to be seen if 343 chases trends (battle royale) or decides to innovate the franchise. I thought Spartan Ops was a great way to innovate on PvE content delivery post launch. But what do I know?

Honestly if I had to pick between firefight and spartan ops I’d pick firefight just more fun in my op.

> 2533274973155628;2:
> Probably not, considering the return of classic gameplay. Although this would be nice to see in a different concept, as a suggestion.

the return of classic gameplay would not have any effect on the game mode, it could still happen no matter the the gameplay, same with firefight

I really want spartan ops to return, I still regularly return to play spartan ops

I really liked Spartan Ops, but not as a replacement for FireFight.