Spartan Ops XP?

Why so much for doing so little? around 7000xp a 5 minute game, why? So stupid.

depends on if you meet the minimum requirements and if you are using double xp. You need like 10 kills and the match has to go on for like 8:30 to hit the minimum requirements which is 5950 regular and 11900 on double xp

It should be 2000-3000xp a game, Not what it is. So stupid, It’s just an easy way to boost your rank without doing a single thing.

yeah it is

How else would they get people to play the same boring thing over without a reward? Listening to the childishly written dialogue over and over has to give some incentive. Otherwise it would be useless for it to be in the game.

> How else would they get people to play the same boring thing over without a reward? Listening to the childishly written dialogue over and over has to give some incentive. Otherwise it would be useless for it to be in the game.

Why would anyone want to play it more then once anyway? There is literally no point in replaying it. Replaying for XP over and over should not even be happening.

> > How else would they get people to play the same boring thing over without a reward? Listening to the childishly written dialogue over and over has to give some incentive. Otherwise it would be useless for it to be in the game.
>
> Why would anyone want to play it more then once anyway? There is literally no point in replaying it. Replaying for XP over and over should not even be happening.

Vanguard helmet, bro.

I think they patched it. If you keep playing the same mission over and over again, the XP per game will go down. Mix up the missions you are playing and It will keep it at max (which is 13k a game for me). It got down to 9k when i was playing Rally Point over and over again. I Played the chase once and it went back up to 13k.

• Oompuh SR109

It’s Solo payout is pathetic.

you jealous? just do it if SR matters that much to you, im 107 from only playing that few hours per day with Fast Track :slight_smile:

i always get the same exp every single time no matter how many friends i play with, difficulty im on, how long i take or whatever… its always 2956 exp? o.0

Does OP have Cr envy?

> Why so much for doing so little? around 7000xp a 5 minute game, why? So stupid.

What isn’t everyone going to complain about? Some people like Spartan Ops. Myself, I don’t have all day to play, so the XP payout really helps keep me caught up. If people spend more time playing the game instead of complaining, the population would be a lot higher. If you don’t like it, don’t play it. I think the game is pretty damn good, but what do I know.

Your acctually complaining about easy xp? I like that u get good xp from spartan ops because if I just level up ad have 45,000 until I next level I will just do a couple of games of spatan ops because it decent xp and its got a good story

> > Why so much for doing so little? around 7000xp a 5 minute game, why? So stupid.
>
> What isn’t everyone going to complain about? Some people like Spartan Ops. Myself, I don’t have all day to play, so the XP payout really helps keep me caught up. If people spend more time playing the game instead of complaining, the population would be a lot higher. If you don’t like it, don’t play it. I think the game is pretty damn good, but what do I know.

Yep same here, this way I dont have to play that much

cant believe they replaced firefight with this crap

343: Derp, Durr derpa derk durr derkaa DURR!
Response: What the f, you derps…

Wow a forum filter, so fierce. If only wish my -Yoink!- was thick and tough as feedback. ~Woah, Internet filters, too far man.

I officially apologize. Genuinely sorry.

Oh I am officially thankful for being AFK in SPOPs or either getting 0 kills for 5000+ EXP. I am pro, thanks for this game.