Spartan ops won't accept Champions bundle!

I was playing spartan ops today, when I noticed most of my loadout was reset to the basic weapon loadout, along with my spartan’s armor. My load out was mostly consisting of the latest weapon skins and armor mods from the champions bundle. So was my armor.Could someone help me to resolve this problem so that I can have my Spartan ops experience back?

The new skins and perks don’t work in Campaign or Spops. It’s a known issue right now, but no time frame on when it will be resolved. Hopefully there will be more information available soon :slight_smile:

Show me…Spartans Ops Season 2!
stares at board

Considering this just happened within the past week, 343 might release what’s going on with spartan ops and with the champions bundle, within the next week.

> Considering this just happened within the past week, 343 might release what’s going on with spartan ops and with the champions bundle, within the next week.

It’s alway a possibility, but there are always other bugs and glitches 343i need to find and patch up which are a little more important, but I do agree that this should be patched up at some time :slight_smile:

Agreed.

All the Champions Bundle glitches, including this one, are being released in a fix update in a couple of weeks :smiley:

They are not fixing it. They physically cannot. I know the actual technical reason why.

> They are not fixing it. They physically cannot. I know the actual technical reason why.

Please explain the “technical” issue. I’m curious as to why 343 cannot implement the new DLC armor in Spops.

> They are not fixing it. They physically cannot. I know the actual technical reason why.

Aren’t you cool.
And they just stated in the most recent bulletin that they are currently look at a fix. Making your “physically cannot” (which makes no sense for something digital) absolutely false. Spread your lies somewhere else!

Actually 7ruth, clonecam is right. There was a thread that bs angel posted on about 2 weeks ago stating that they cannot fix the armor and weapon skins that reset to default. 343’s reason was that there isn’t enough flexible memory in spartan ops to and I quote “add things or risk breaking things.” So in short we will never be able to use new armor and weapon skins in spops period. Like I posted in that thread I was bummed to hear that because had I known that with a disclaimer on the marketplace I probably wouldn’t have bought it. We were all kinda taken that 343 didnt tell us that it would never work. Its not like they didnt know. They had known before they released it. Also you should you re-read this weeks bulletin again. She never mentioned fixing the armor reset in spartan ops. The only changes they can make to spartan ops is adding a couple of skulls. Check it out son!

> > They are not fixing it. They physically cannot. I know the actual technical reason why.
>
> Please explain the “technical” issue. I’m curious as to why 343 cannot implement the new DLC armor in Spops.

Not enough memory to run it all at once.

> > They are not fixing it. They physically cannot. I know the actual technical reason why.
>
> Aren’t you cool.
> And they just stated in the most recent bulletin that they are currently look at a fix. Making your “physically cannot” (which makes no sense for something digital) absolutely false. Spread your lies somewhere else!

Wow, coming to conclusions to quickly again, there is no fix for the content being avalible in spartan ops, due to coding and implement issues, trying to change the code to fit these pieces of content in could as BS angel stated in a forum post a couple weeks back, “could cause game breaking problems to the game” there is also not enough memory to implement the content in spartan ops, so before you go on to say that people are lying, do some research and have a look around.

They cannot add new armor to SpOps’ shared asset mapfile because it’s on the disk. Unless ur xbox has a cd burner (which it doesn’t) it will never happen.